- autor: R Albrecht, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Have not been able to get it to work with Firefox on Android for several months. Reinstalled LastPass and it pretty much works but I have to log in manually to the website first.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15068348, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I'm giving the lastpass extension for Firefox a 3 for now. I have been using it with much success on my MacBook Pro and in Chrome, but I have had to uninstall and reinstall it on Firefox once already, and I cannot save new website login/passwords using the firefox extension. It stalls during the save process and then a pop-up error message comes up saying something like "We are sorry, this is taking longer than expected."
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15063637, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Sometimes it is difficult to get into sites that have a password generated and saved by LastPass. I am not really sure why, but I have to regenerate new passwords the next day sometimes. So far, I have not been locked out entirely except for once, and I emailed the company through their website and had a new temporary one sent so I could get it and create one I would remember without relying on LastPass.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15025526, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I have major bug. When it's fixed, I'll put 5 stars.
In mobile version firefox i can't sign in to my account.
When I click on the login button nothing happens
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14962532, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 566.0.5 still not working for me. Installs, but plugin appears to not login. No hourglass, no error message, logging in just does nothing. Im not sure if this is a Firefox or Lastpass issue, but I lost my functionality at the same time FF had their certificate expiration problem, so Im guessing Mozilla.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13808357, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5I historically haven't had many issues with this extension, but since the last update, the behavior has been much worse. Sometimes LastPass will just refuse to autofill sites that used to work. Sometimes I will click on the extension icon in the toolbar and nothing shows up. Often when I go to save a new password or look at a current password the request will timeout.
Browser: Firefox 66.0.2
OS: macOS High Sierra and Windows 10
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14593708, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5Nice tools but on new FF (without XUL) can't remember mail nor password. It's working fine on the older FF with XUL extensions. Also, the interface and the menu layout requires refreshing and review - very confusing and unintuitive. Also, does not remember settings for generating passwords. Always back to defaults (12 chars length etc). Also, generating inplace in password field does not store it so if you not copied it, then it's a problem and you need to reset the password on the site.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14757299, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5The current build forces you to accept terms when you first open your browser, and then sends you to the sign up page instead of the login popup like it used to. I have to close that window and then click on the icon again in order to sign in.
I feel like updating the UI a bit for the addon would work wonders for the app. Just have it go to the login section first in the popup, with a link to sign up below it where the terms have to be accepted on that page.
The app with this update has been made more clunky and tedious to sign in instead of simpler and more straight forward.
- autor: Shireen, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 3 z 5This is one of the best password managers I've used BUT the Firefox version is lacking behind. LastPass causes Firefox to load incredibly slowly and sometimes doens't respond at all.
Please fix the Firefox issues.