- autor: chewtoys, pred 2 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Used for plenty of years on an assortment of different computers, but something within the last year has happened to the add-on that lets some of my custom filters slip through unblocked. I've fiddled with it so much that I've made the switch to uBlock Origin and have been having better results so far. Nothing wrong with my computer or Firefox, Ryzen 7 16GB RAM. Not really understanding the issue going on to be honest. Always down to re-download in the future if this issue gets fixed.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 16682607, pred 5 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5It blocks most ads pretty well, but it refuses to keep youtube.com##.style-scope.ytd-display-ad-renderer.yt-simple-endpoint blocked. For reference, thats the ads that look like the first video suggestion on your homepage. Every day I have to block it again. I don't understand why its so hard for the extension to do.
- autor: durojaiyedavid, pred 7 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5After downloading ABP; the annoying ads will not go away. What do I have to do to make it work like its supposed to?
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 6 mesiacmiHi there!
Thanks for reaching out! We are more than happy to help! Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? A screenshot of your filter lists is also helpful. We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution. We look forward to your follow up via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABP Support Team
- autor: kegasta, pred 8 mesiacmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Не блокирует рекламу даже на популярных сайтах, не рекомендую
Odpoveď od vývojárauverejnené pred 6 mesiacmiHello!
Thanks for reaching out! We are more than happy to help! Can you provide an example URL where you are experiencing ads? A screenshot of your filter lists is also helpful. We will run a few test on our end and get back to you with a resolution.
ABP Support Team
- autor: jul, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5Efficient but under ubuntu linux makes the CPU crasy, the fan of the computer turning full speed and even totaly freeze the OS. Too bad.
Efficace mais sous ubuntu linux consomme tellement de ressources CPU que le processeur chauffe énormément, firefox allant même jusqu'à parfois "geler" complètement l'ordinateur qui doit alors être arrêté de force. Dommage.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 12753508, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5About a month or so ago I started having problems with the addon and getting this message:
'An issue has caused your ABP settings to be reset to default. Fix the issue and learn more."
It is unclear what the "issue" is and there is no info about it or what to "fix" and this is creating problems (a new tab about it every time I open FF 78) and it no longer functions as it used to.
PLEASE fix this! I don't want to look for a new Ad Blocker. I have disabled this temporarily (THAT'S not useful!) and hope to hear from SOMEONE very soon or I must delete it and start searching for a different add-on.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14868001, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5used to be good but it can't block ads on streams and now they have pop-up ads for you to donate to them which is exactly the opposite of what it should do.
- autor: Luca, pred rokomHodnotenie: 2 z 5Blocca bene, anche troppo. Quando viene rilevato da siti non troppo invasivi e mi fermano la navigazione perchè vivono con la pubblicità ( ad esempio You Math), rimango bloccato comunque, anche se lo disattivo. Non ho capito se è l'ad block o il sito fatto male, ma sono già tanti i siti in cui mi capita
- autor: Pavel Zun, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Extreme spikes of CPU usage on FF 74.0 on Ubuntu 18.10 LTS, even if only one tab is open. The CPU usage is so high, I can't even use my PC for a minute or so every time it happens.
- autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15025925, pred 2 rokmiHodnotenie: 2 z 5Used to work good but now reinstalls every time the browser is opened and changes all of the settings to default. Will find a different ad blocker. Identical issue with both Chrome and Firefox