- Оценено на 4 из 5от smaffy, 3 года назадHas worked reliably for years until two weeks ago when I downloaded a now-banned video. I can no longer see the download button. Since then, I have tried to use other YouTube download add-ons, but they do not work either, so maybe the problem is on the Mozilla side or YouTube side. I see that there are "Mozilla recommended" add-ons, but they require invasive levels of permissions.
UPDATE: I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now working. (Disable-/re-enable did NOT work).Hello! Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce the problem. Could you share a link to the video after downloading which such problems started?
- Оценено на 4 из 5от stof77, 4 года назад2 choices are available "normal" AND "HD 720P", I don't know why the first video I tested there isn't HD 720p available. But it seems that most of the time 720p is working fine,
thanks for your work !!!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12379117, 4 года назадThis add-on has worked great off and on. Currently it is not working. Needs an update. Great app when working! Thanx Igor
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Dgrim, 4 года назадGave it another try and it indeed working now. Before the download button would not appear. But now it appears and it downloads videos. Changing my review to reflect that it works now.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14683551, 4 года назад( 4 Star !!! if problem fix early i will give you 5 star !!!! )
Hello Team i am using this extension from more then 2 to 3 years , and very trusted Extension and never disspointed to me , but now this week if i am trying to downloded any video its correct but size is showing 0 Byte and it says currept or damaged ???
so please fix it as early as possible thanks you ♥ & Support from India