- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18247726, месяц назадNot usable: impossible to add channels to blocklist.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено месяц назадhi, please rate us for all of our (100+) features. (Otherwise it is not fair, compared to all other extensions.)
Also: This is a "misplaced support requested": the button is on the channel pages (we can add it on channels too to be easy to find, but we already do 100s of things for free and it is impossible to do every possible thing users imagine). A volunteer recently even revised this whole feature though! AND the feature is displayed small & las,t because we might retire one day, since YouTube also offers such by now.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от ee, месяц назадOffers good functionalities, but seems rarely able to enforce them. E.g. I almost always have to turn autoplay off and cancel up next videos manually. It's features are well thought out; it's just wildly inconsistent.
what even was that drivel? how is this rating-manipulating heckling even allowed on AMO?
Ответ разработчикаразмещено месяц назадHi there, read again maybe? Whats not supposed to do here is misplacing support requests in reviews. Be assured an author's comment can be relevant more easily. You might not want to launch wrongful attacks here either like "wildly inconsistent".
Hi there, several people confused the number of options and how specific they are: Autoplay means if a video is starting to play at page load without a click. Disabling "Up next Autoplay" is another features that you want to use separately (or both, your choice).
(Most of our users yet bring the interest/geek to watch up to 100 switches. )
Also please consider that no matter what we work for free since 11 years and 100s of times than most extensions with a single feature never requiring an update. So we deserve more than 5 stars. Our features are consistently developed and some might (or might not) temporarily have issues after YouTube changes. (Since YouTube doesn't announce these changes, it is the best we can possibly do. The only hope to manage this 24/7 service perfectly is many users and luckily we grow. Slowly tho. With every bad and inaccurate review it gets worst, my hope goes down. That's the purpose of review. You decide if you want such to be attempted any further or just not bother, or even vote it down to make it stop existing.)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от BWX, 2 месяца назадShould be named "Breaks Youtube". When installed most thumbnails are broken in playlists, they're just blank, and the preview videos in the thumbnails are broken. Add-on seems to break loading of channel page, subscription list, etc, etc.. Just a broken mess. Also no volume boost button. Also cannot delete shortcut keys, even the non standard ones loaded by default. What the ....? Basically worthless since so much is broken.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадhi there! :) Please try again. This project is a rare sisyphos-mission going on since 11 years and for 580 000 users. Please report any bug you might find in detail in our github. We don't set any non-standard youtube hotkeys but only inform you alone the way what are the standards. (This is supposed to be efficient/minimal design, like Apple). The volume boost can be set permanent or a quick button be added easily by a beginner as we prepared well. However i cant do everything alone and might prefer unique work. (You can use any other volume boost extension.) Thanks
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Hamada_muhamed, 2 месяца назадIt's doesn't work on Firefox mobile browser
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 месяца назадEDIT: The android version has 300 daily users apparently, please let us know.
EDIT: removing the experimental android version with the very next update for now, so the ratings don't harm the project. Can you revise the rating?
hi! how come, what happened? (please add any detail so we can re-produce the issue). Thank you!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 18029472, 3 месяца назадI only need the speed control and unfortunately it works only if I reopen the extension everytime I restart the browser and change the speed again. Sometimes I have to do it as well without closing the browser...
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 месяца назадhi! :) did you see the music exception? If there is any bug please report asap on github. (Please understand frequent YouTube updates arent our fault nor that you only want one feature) Many smiles.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Luc, 4 месяца назадNothing to configure it: no "Options" page for the extension, no new button...
I only got a "Screenshot" and a "Loop" button on youtube webpages, that's all.
Answer: I have 11 extensions installed, and have tested hundreds others. I also use Firefox since its creation.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 месяца назадsounds like you have not used any browser extensions before. please be informed that extensions usually have an options page and a browser icon. (And in our's, the first toggle even enables an icon on youtube.com too - if you will.)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от MarsSeed, 5 месяцев назадTried with Firefox for Android Nightly (120.0a1), but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 месяца назадhi! how many features did you try? you might noticed we only run on youtube.com yet (not yet m.youtube.com) (and on phones most people might rather use apps for youtube such as new-pipe) - however you might want to use this on an android tablet with the full / desktop site.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Shizune, 6 месяцев назадNew version breaks autoplay, among many many other things. :(
revised, been happening for 2+ years.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 месяцев назадhi, please revise this, thank you!
whats happening for two years? we make updates all the time. join us on github if you will. please dont make unfair reviews.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Karmic UA, 7 месяцев назадBlok autoplay - 20% time not working. Blok list - no ways to add anything to it. Overall very glitchy addon. Barely woking.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Mojo, год назадDoes not block channels, tags, or categories as it claims. Only option to "block" is a button that appears when hovering over video and it only blocks the video; as evidenced by their menu options under "Blacklist" only the videos option populates when block is chosen. Only blocks single videos. Videos that are "blocked" only change opacity and still remain on the page. Zero documentation or instructions for use, even on github
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назадhi! exactly!♥ - a free volunteer product service since 10 years, often daily. with approx 78 in 80 features working.
if you write the documentation that will motivate me. can you include .gifs?
Also.. btw. Just to make fair reviews, consider the whole, since you chose to try the whole after reading the description. (being their means it matters to us and might be repaird or enhanced right next. Maybe before caring for my health. If you would review a 100-in-1 swiss multi-tool, you also wont stop after the first one. Then you still cant review. (or it might be mistaken/unintentionally harmful. (yet the effect of an angry 1 start. might surely amass to a 1000 users less and fewer voluneer urs when we are 99% "understaffed" )...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Umair Ahmed, год назадCan;t find a button to blacklist channels.
Video blacklisting doesn't work either. Button on video for blacklist only appears for a second or two when hovered. Does nothing on click.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назадhi! :) Just to make fair reviews: consider the whole, since you chose to try the whole. Mentioning it means it matters to us and might be repaird or enhanced right next. Maybe before caring for my health. - When you review a "100in1" swiss multi tool, you also wont stop after the first one. Then you still cant review might be mistaken/destructive.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от prikolist, 2 года назадMost of the options don't work reliably - random features are turned on that are marked as off in the apphi! which feature seemed to be sticky? this should never happen (please revise your rating)
we work hard every day at https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension (consider joining us. This Project got almost 500 000 users and you can edit anything easily)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Savannah, 2 года назадMore edit: Cannot view comments when this app is enabled, regardless of whether I select "shown", "collapsed", or "hidden". This makes this add-on's single most useful feature unusable, and I'm on the verge of uninstalling.
Edit: I've tried previous versions and the issue is still there. Edit: 1) The "won't play" issue turned out to be caused by turning off "Autoplay" under "Player". I assume and hope this isn't intended behaviour. 2) The "top and bottom are cut off" issue turned out to be caused by turning off "limit page width". To me it seems backwards that there's an option that needs to be switched ON to maintain normal behaviour, and causes abnormal (and undesirable) behaviour when you switch it OFF. I feel like it should be the other way around. 3) No, I don't have a rare computer or system. Edit: I thought the Autoplay setting was causing the pausing issue, as it seemed to go away whenever I turned it off and come back when I turned it on. This is no longer the case. So I guess that's not the cause after all.
This COULD be really great, and would replace at least two other addons for me. It's also the only addon I've found that can hide comments without getting rid of the comment field, a feature I've wanted for a long time. But I can't play YouTube videos when I have this enabled! It will only play a frame or maybe a few frames at a time before pausing again by itself. And even when it does play, the top and bottom of the video are cut off! I've experimented with all the settings and nothing helps. Disabling my other YouTube-related addons didn't help either.EDIT2: ah! hey, probably the autoplay setting! (i couldn't reproduce either in the latest Firefox. But it was reported 3 times by now)
https://github.com/code-for-charity/YouTube-Extension/issues/1213 ( The other setting is new and could also be called "Unlimited page width" to be more intuitive. (even though technically it is something that Youtube visually does by default already and we just switch it off. We can always improve and make the most important features bigger and label some others as rare/specific. But this is an avid task and not trivial and should not be required to avoid low ratings ( https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension/discussions/748 )
- this project is actually is the only existing solution for many things and the most convenient one too in comparision. Most settings allow to see the effect instantly on the current page, unlike all alternatives, that require to make settings in different tabs. (- yet 'youtube enhancer' & 'magic actions for youtube' do have a million more users still) - and bad ratings might make the gap bigger if anything.
(To be more precise, the width limit feature is meant to allow the site/video to expand to the sides. This means, if you have a superwide screen or also hide related videos, then the video height wont fit fully, unless you also hide the youtube header, or zoom or use auto-fullscreen. We are not a one-fit-all solution by definition for a billion users like YouTube itself. We volunteer to serve specific wishes. Most users are willing to experiment for some minutes for once. In a 100 features a few will in fact naturally not help you. All of which we can try to label perfectly in the next update, but never avoid completely, by nature of even having more than a few features. You can still refer to your list of 'activiated Features' (and currently this feature only appears once you disabled the button.) (You can also reset our settings to go back to YouTube defaults.) Anything could be labeled or come with an alert, but thats also complification in the eyes of other users. (You don't need to click a button unless it makes sense to you.)
EDIT: Thanks, tough luck* - Almost there though! (*this confirms it is a rare bug. However we will be happy to fix it for you in time!) - Did you notice the last 4 Versions are all within a few days?😊 - If you go back a step further (3.223 or 3.899), then it works most-likely and you will have discover easily, at what version the bug starts🤩. (Finally, you probably have a rare computer or system? (and can see whats happening in the browser console?) email@example.com. BTW you can quickly try an extension in a private tab, with no other extension running just to make sure) -----------------
hi, thanks. Please understand some bugs are rare and bad luck. The bigger a project is, the less likely you run into any, but it can't be excluded completely. To find it fastest you might need to report more details ( https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension/issues ). Also likely it just started yeserday and was not there in the prevous versions, which you can still get. Many Features: Yes, browser extensions are unfortunately supposed/presented to be small/single-purpose. Still we are providing a 100 of the most wished and requested features without 100 times more success than easy extensions. This is also much more teditious than making our own site which would be fun/need no maintenance. We are volunteers working hard. Youtube has a billion times more money than us. So you might not want to give 1 star, to support the cause getting anywhere near as much visiblity, as it deserves (and consequently even faster fixes) Many smiles!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14876712, 2 года назадI was told to install this so that I could rotate videos from horizontal to vertical but there is no button to do this. If you help me I will give you a 5 star rating.edit: please keep your promise
hi, you 1. click the 'Improve Youtube!' (extension icon, top right of browser),
2. 'Player' 3. 'Rotate' (you will find a new button in the youtube player)
-2. Alternatively you can just Type 'Rot to enable the feature
( please understand we are hardworking volunteers and blackmailing with one star rating is not right. There should be big reason. It can frustrate us for a long time. Even with 4 stars the pressure is real.)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15151657, 3 года назадreverse option only reverses the sorting of playlist but it still plays in the original order2022: Sorry to notify you late, butpPlease try again!! :) (We found a great solution and there is no alternative)
2021: Hi, this feature was fixed / completed in our new version at https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension. Our Firefox version started recently. Yet we look forward to update the Firefox version soon and often.
I understand 'reverse playlist' is a legendary feature as people miss it. (Because other projects, providing this feature only, resigned, despite they had many users. Because youtube changed this repeatedly.) Thus we temporarily removed the feature from our descriptions.
Yet that is not what you can possibly rate here. What you are rating can only be our whole work with 100 features and an insane amount of work. That's how we always called and describe. Yet your rating actually has a (negative) impact.