- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15092203, 4 года назадI've used this for YEARS.... though sadly it doesn't work anymore for Yahoo. When I try to check, I receive a notice that I'm signing in on my 2fa. No matter if I allow the sign in or not, the notifier doesn't connect.
It works fine, however, with Yahoo accounts that do not use 2fa, only a u/p.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14969423, 4 года назадapp stopped working 6 months ago only shows notifications to last email account opened all the other email account do not show (all accounts are are with outlook.com ) support has not responded in 2 weeks
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13650119, 4 года назадJust updated 2/21/19. ??? To do WHAT? Still DOES. NOT. WORK. Author needs to get a new line of work, since this thing won't.
DOES. NOT. WORK. Author refuses to respond to ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! Forum sign-up is screwed up so badly it won't work either. I'd give zero stars if I could! (Sad part is that it worked GREAT just a week ago!)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Mondona, 5 лет назадI have used X-notifier for more than ten years. It used to be good and was a pleasure to use, but recently it has become unreliable and slow. Very poor response to bug reports.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13981882, 5 лет назадIt doesn't work, it worked well for the first couple of years then stopped notifying me of new emails.
If I click on my email provider in the drop down window it takes me to my email account but it doesn't notify me of new emails which is the whole point of this add on !
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13845205, 5 лет назадIn the Japanese version of Yahoo! Mail(yahoo.co.jp), only the top account is valid, so even if I try to log in to another account, it will become that account. And even if I specify the default account in settings, its symptoms will not change.
And when that symptom appears, character authentication is required each time, so it becomes very difficult to use.