Оценено на 3,9 из 5
Оценено на 3,9 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 14072894, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Web of Trust CAN'T BE TRUSTED, DON'T USE IT AS U ARE A MOZILLA FIREFOX USER.
BLOCK IT NOW.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14065274, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5"Web of Trust Sells Your Browsing History, Uninstall It Now"
LifeHacker.com - https://lifehacker.com/web-of-trust-sells-your-browsing-history-uninstall-it-1788667989
- от Stephen R, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Any time I visit or test a page that uses Content-Security Policy, my Console is hammered with CSP errors such as "Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/opensans/v15/mem5YaGs126MiZpBA-UN7rgOUuhp.woff2 (“font-src”)." Completely reproducible -- deactivate the add-on and it stops, activate it and the errors come back.
- от SandpaperWasteland, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5WoT's "Active Protection" actively tracks and links your IP address to what you type on search engines, your web history, then "distributes" (or sells as some websites have warned) this information directly to others.
This obvious breach of privacy mingled with the fact that they were caught red-handed in selling it is UNACCEPTABLE.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14058092, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5This addon IS a good tool to have in your pocket... or as an add-on for Firefox or IE*.. ;-)
The only thing I don't like about it, so far, are the ratings about WOT itself (I signed up as a 'member' so I could "help out"... but my rating of the site was posted differently from what I had written*... which now makes me suspicious of just about everything else!). I also have Automatic Updates turned 'ON' yet I still got a "Critical Update" notice when I hovered over the WOT circle on an IE page - but I have yet to receive the update nor can I manually Find It*. Waiting to see what the Board Administrator has to say. As I could not Edit my earlier review of WOT, I had to Delete it and write This one.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14055541, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Easily misused by malicious person, to rating the site a bad reputation.
Also, eating too much memory(795.85 MB (31.91%) -- top(moz-extension://927013b6-787f-694d-815f-43f4f06e041d).
- от Пользователь Firefox 14038268, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Aside from the obvious deception: https://lifehacker.com/web-of-trust-sells-your-browsing-history-uninstall-it-1788667989
We need something that gives expert warnings based on what experts detect, not community as in every person who thinks they know something when in reality they know less than nothing.
Yeah, This addon is bad for multiple reasons. I used it long ago, but one day I decided it was not worth using beyond even the deception above that they did.
PS, duckduckgo removed wot from their engine so yeah... its no lie.