Оценено на 4 из 5
Оценено на 4 из 5
- от daveusnret, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5WOT is a great benefit for me. Unfortunately Mozilla feels they know what I want and need more than I doHey, Thanks for sharing it. During the last days, we became aware of an issue with Firefox that prevented add-ons from running or being installed. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. We wanted to let you know this issue has been solved now!
- от Symbian, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5На Android при проверке рейтинга - We couldn't load the scorecard. Проблема существует давно и до сих пор не исправлена, за это ловите одну звезду.
- от Hello, How are You?, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It seems like they went overboard selling data in 2016 and then stopped and maybe the people who perpetrated that are not with them any more, or they have found better ways to anonymize their data when they sell it. One problem I have with it is that when I go to a big Wikipedia page (like History of USA) then it takes too long to check all the links. I wish this would be handled incrementally or by hashing, but my browser handles the issue fairly well by showing me why the site is slow and allowing me to stop the script if I am in a hurry.
WOT seems to have an excellent system for combining information from user ratings and reviews (and this includes rater experience level - it knows i'm a rookie!) with other information based on automatic security scanning of various types (checking HTTPS and the certificate, scanning for malware, etc).
From the Review Guidelines I can tell I may be hypergeneralizing again. Love to do that. That is how I talk to my friends also! I am not that sure if I have any ... I think the Internet and the Ecosystem are my friends ... also, I go off topic ... Is this too long? It's brief compared to SOME writing. ...
More to the point - Another intelligent thing I have to say about WOT plugin: I ran in to one site that I wanted to downgrade somehow, because it seems like spam. But it is not exactly spam. It seems to be SEO. As a human, after doing a search and finding it as #1 hit for my search and going to the article and finding it is more functional as SEO than as a source of the information I was after, I wanted to downgrade the site. There is not a way I have found yet in WOT to tag a site as "untrustworthy" for being purely SEO. It seems true that I should not trust the site that I landed on, or else I should not trust my search engine. So maybe I should be downgrading DuckDuckGo instead of the site that I landed on. The End.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14714738, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Can't trust WOT anymore. They let just anyone bash and try to ruin a website that is totally legit. If I want some hillbilly's guess and opinion, I could just stay on social media. Totally un-verified review. Any fool is able to leave an opinion.We're sorry to hear that! WOT is a community-driven product created to improve safety while surfing the web. WOT also uses a fraud-detection algorithm which helps us verify any review. If you feel differently we'd love to hear from you via https://support.mywot.com/
- от David Smith, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I like getting warnings about a site and I also want all to know is I have been getting pop ups telling me that WQOTs is a harmful add on to have and it would'nt surprise me if the Bad Rep, Sits are the ones that want us to remove it. I have had it for very many years and Its Has Helped. KEEPS ME FORM ENTERING SITES WITH MALWARE AND OTHER THINGS I DON'T WANT