- Оценено на 2 из 5от css0101, 5 лет назадThank you for continuing the original extension. But it's still a bit inconvenient to use. Why does it ask me about the path to save the file? Where can I specify the folder for the database of saved pages? How to quickly view saved pages?
The old extension was convenient because of the ease of use. The page is not so difficult to maintain as standard browser tools.
And I would like to have a connector for the base from the old extension. I have a large database of saved pages. I think not only I have one.Captures are saved to the ScrapBook folder if (and only if) "Save captured data to ScrapBook folder" is checked, and you can then use the site indexer to build a site index (page list) for them. You can also build a site index of the ScrapBook folder made from legacy ScrapBook (X). For further info see: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Indexer
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13540500, 5 лет назад可以瀏覽以前儲存的資料嗎？
另外，強烈譴責 mozilla.org ！好好的一堆工具硬生生停用，沒有任何相容措施（至少讓用戶選擇保留沒問題的工具），罔顧客戶使用體驗與權益！！
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Yinyong, 5 лет назадNada como la versión anterior. Esto es un desastre. No sirve. Es un problema para "ver" lo guardado!!!!!
Sugerencia: Cambiar el nombre de la extensión por "Web CRAPbook"
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Alex AC, 5 лет назадperhaps do you have another way to open .maff or .htz - without open new tab by menu "open archived page", but just double click file name? anyway, i think it's good extension, thank you for your job.As the CAVEATS mentioned: "Allow access to file URLs", which allows the browser to open and view a local archive page directly, is currently not supported in Firefox.
This is impossible with pure Firefox addon. (The feature is available in Chrome and Chromium-based browsers). We may consider making another accessory application that helps opening such files via double clicking someday, but it'd make the installation more complicated and may not be able to support all platforms of Firefox.
There are some techniques to open archives using the built-in Firefox JAR protocol. See https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/View for more detail.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13459722, 5 лет назадThanks for porting this over from Scrapbook X - I've used it for years.
I think the saving mechanism into a complete archive file package is an improvement to the old "sidebar" which became unmanageable rather quickly.
Keep up the great work!