- от DrakeFromFrance, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for your job Danny. I use WebScrapbook in Firefox, and Firefox is my default browser on Windows 10. I already set a new task using the .pyw extension to start WSB with the console hidden however it starts Firefox and open a new tab. Is there a way to start WebScrapbook without opening a new tab?
Just a remark: when I click on the icon of WSB in the tools bar of Firefox, it tooks me always a few seconds to find "Open Scrapbook". It would be nice if you emphasised it, or at least if you put it at the top of the menu. Thank you.
Where do I set server.browse to false??
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назад1. Configure PyWebScrapBook and set server.browse to false. We'll consider use false as default in the future.
2. The primary feature for WebScrapBook is capturing, not management, and thus putting "Open ScrapBook" as the first command doesn't make sense. Emphasizing which command is likely controversial for the same reason. We need a thorough evaluation/discussion before doing this. FYI: you can configure a hotkey using the browser extension hotkey manager for a faster way to open the sidebar.
- от Myron, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Is there a way to auto save a tab after a configurable time in focus?
i do a lot of research and almost always either leave a page quickly or spend several minutes reading?
i often forget to save the page until trying to remember it weeks later
... updated to the current version... set autosave time to 60000(ms)... nothing is being saved... please advise
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадThis is current not supported and is an open issue: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues/8
If you have some good idea welcome to provide a further feedback in the thread.
- от firstuanl, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5获取不到www.yuque.com文件内的图
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 10 месяцев назад煩請提供頁面網址及螢幕截圖，說明下是哪個頁面哪張圖有問題，以便除錯，謝謝
- от Dany A., год назадОценено на 5 из 5When capturing in a folder: Is it possible to create index.dat in the same folder?
A simple file as in the original Scrapbook (id, type, title, etc).
So that you can import files into an old SB. Many people use it.
WebScrapbook grabs data correctly. But usability and compatibility are very, very far from acceptable.
Even the URL of the source page is not clear where.
Although I won't be stingy with 5 stars... For the future.WebScrapBook is not meant to be compatible with ScrapBook, whose data scheme is relatively old and is rather limited (e.g. can't support .htz, .maff, and single html). We may implement a tool to (unidirectionally) convert WebScrapBook data into ScrapBook-compatible format like ScrapBook X Converter, but likely being a command line tool using PyWebScrapBook for better performance and cross-platform compatibility.
For now, metadata like URL source of the captured page is saved in the index.html as a root HTML tag attribute, and can be easily read using PyWSB backend. You can manually (or write a script to) create an index.dat from it if you need to back-port a page captured by WSB to SB.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14392904, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Hello Danny,
1) Is it possible to choose the folder where the page will be saved?
On my latest FF I get the page placed at the bottom of the list no matter what folder I select on the left panel. I am using backend server.
2) Is it possible to add folder selection directly in right-click menu? Last 10-20 folders etc.
3) Is it possible to update left panel after saving page? At the moment I have to refresh it to see last save entry.
Thank you for your work.1) This is a current open issue (https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues/37). It's technically possible but not quite easy to implement.
2) I don't know what the folder selection is for. Generally speaking, implementing a virtual folder tree in the context menu is something technically possible but not easy to do.
3) Automatic updating the sidebar after a capture may cause loss of current UI status such as selection, scrolling position, etc, and may largely increase network traffic if the backend server is hosted remotely. We need a good solution for such related issues before implementing this.
- от Goeroeboeroe, год назадОценено на 5 из 5I've tries about every extension saving a web page. This is the first one saving everything (html, css, js, video, images, background-images from css, etc., etc.)
Since I have a site myself, I can check easily if really EVERYTHING is saved. Every other extension didn't save one thing or another.
- от alucioso, год назадОценено на 5 из 5Used ScrapBookX in the past to highlight webpages and saved them with UnMHT.
Currently using Nuke Anything, Page Hacker, and SingleFile addons to edit and save single file webpages.
There's no option to remove this addon's context menu, which only offers to capture, not edit the current page.
Would be nice to be able to access the "Edit tab" bottom bar with a keyboard shortcut.
EDIT: Thanks for bringing the functionality of ScrapBookX to the WebExtensions API. Don't know why, but can't find a simple editor or extension to highlight HTML text in webpages.Thank you for the feedback. We will consider support options to not show the context menu and add "edit tab" command in the context menu.
Keyboard shortcut for "Edit tab" has already been implemented. Just customize it with the default extension shortcut manager of the browser.
- от Glen, год назадОценено на 5 из 5It did take some configuring, but I expected that. Once I realized that I had to reboot the web server for changes in the config to take effect, things moved much more rapidly. :)
At this point I have converted several books from Scrapbook X, and do not plan to look back.
- от Janus, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5在FF上觀看儲存網頁好用的套件，
- от Пользователь Firefox 14992060, 2 года назадОценено на 5 из 5the author fixed a bug for firefox rel 60 esr, now it works for many users using that older firefox release bundled with many linux distributions ! this is about the only alternative that supports the legacy maf format !