- от Пользователь Firefox 17390352, 16 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5outstanding-- perfect for blocking sites when programming like geeksforgeeks and tutorialspoint, quora, and other way too SEO-optimized sites
- от S1lenceIsG0ldEn, месяц назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you for letting me de-Amazonize my search results! There are indeed still a few other stores left -- mind you, not that Amazon limits itself to just showing up when you look for something to buy. #BoycottAmazon #ShopSmall #SaveLivelihoods #SaveNeighborhoods
- от Art Held, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5I've been using this for a while now. It just "works". I've added half a dozen sites and I don't miss them a bit. When I accidentally add one, its easy to find and delete it from the blacklist.
This thing is PERFECT for me! Thank you.
- от Miki, 4 месяца назадОценено на 5 из 5Amazing. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Thank you for creating this.
This should be shipped as a default feature in all browsers, considering that terrible clickbait sites rise so easily in search engines.
- от SilenceIsG0|den, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Thank you, thank you, thank you! For my sanity, I needed to find a way to block the overwhelming number of links to Amazon in my search results. I am not interested in Amazon in any way, so it's useless. My multiple requests to Duckduckgo to enable site blocking in search results have gone nowhere, so, again: THANK YOU!!!
- от Synvie, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Powerful search results filter
Many Use case :
- filter malware site
- filter phishing
- filter fake news
- filter content farm
- filter gambling
- filter nswf content
- filter "must login" content example: facebook/linkedin