- Оценено на 1 из 5от Azmisov, 3 года назадDoesn't seem to be designed for easy mobile use
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадThank you for your feedback! Could you please be more specific on how you think the mobile UI should be designed? The mobile UI was not a primary development focus and has been added as an afterthought, so I'd welcome any input here.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от _ztv, 4 года назадThe huge size of the drop-down menu.
The huge size of the extension itself.
Access to browser activity during navigation.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назад> The huge size of the drop-down menu.
This was added a couple of days ago to compensate for people with high-res monitors where the popup ended up being tiny. I guess it will become another option in settings…
UPDATE: Reverted to the previous behaviour, the new behaviour is now available as a disabled-by-default checkbox in the extension options.
> The huge size of the extension itself.
Since this is a recurring question I've added an FAQ entry to the extension's description. Please kindly refer to that for an answer.
> Access to browser activity during navigation.
Used to switch the extension's icon color and tooltip when you navigate from/to pages that have an override set. I could do without that permission but this way it is more reliable and easier to implement (note that extension will be able to see all sites you visit regardless of this permission, it's just more convenient to do it this way in this particular case).
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14729746, 4 года назадDoesn't include instructions on how to use it.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от piotrjurkiewicz, 4 года назадBloated and slow. Another addon, "User Agent Switcher and Manager", which do exactly the same, is faster and more than 20 times smaller!
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадYet it doesn't spoof the other `navigator.*` properties amiright? Over 90% of the size of this extension is a stripped down version of the Browscap User-Agent capability database that we use to infer the required extra information based on the given User-Agent-String. Not trying to convince you or anything, but I thought an explanation of why this is happening may be in order. :-)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14298432, 5 лет назадTested this addon against sites like: https://panopticlick.eff.org/
As you will clearly see when you test it for yourself, it does not work.
Set it to windows / IE : here is my test result
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko
as you can clearly see it does not work.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 лет назадI'm not sure what you are complaining about, but the above is a “Windows 7 64-bit running Internet Explorer 11 32-bit” user-agent. I see nothing unexpected with this result.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13856304, 5 лет назадnavigator.userAgent always returns Firefox, no matter what I choose
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13752750, 5 лет назадПериодически из-за этого расширения вылезает реклама.