- от Пользователь Firefox 13570957, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5There is only one thing I find annoying about this extension: it automatically creates child-parent relationship between tabs which are opened from previous tabs. I'd rather have full control over tab-grouping (group them myself) than having the extension group tabs in a way I can´t even control from the options section.
Other than that, this add-on is the main reason I stick to FF, keep up the great updates!
- от Пользователь Firefox 11707642, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This new web extension is really disappointing and lacks the features of the original add-on.
I can't have both bookmarks tab open AND tree style tab open at the same time, which is a big letdown for me.
I can't close "all child tabs" at once anymore by clicking on the right click menu.
Can't close multiple tabs at once with a simple middle click on it as it always asks if I want to close multiple tabs before, which previously didn't for middle button.
When I close a tab, it tries to get the focus to the one under it (hence loading it), instead of the parent tab, and only half loads them (so that they remain buggy forever, until reload)
Also it doesn't work well with SNAP Links Plus, which, for some reason, creates useless temporary tabs with some weird indentation.
A lot of options disappeared from the add-on as well which makes it look like a watered-down rip-off of what it used to be.
The behavior of this add-on changed for the worst in the latest patch.
It now auto expands ALL the children and ALL their descendants upon tab selection (and not just those that were expanded before, like in previous versions)
There's no way to revert to the previous behavior and it's really annoying to have those huge FULLY expanded threes I didn't ask for.
- от Akaitatsu, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This works pretty well. They way the hierarchies work is great. My only complaint is that the hierarchy structure gets lost when I close and reopen the browser. I have found a session manager that handles this so I wish it could just be added into Tree Style Tab.
Tree Style Tabs is definitely the best way to handle having a lot of tabs open at the same time.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13720401, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Hi, dear Pino!
Thank you for your TST. It's very nice and useful/
Unfortunately, I've troubles with Ubuntu FF57: top tab bar doesn't hide. Right side addon's width doesn't change and close tab mark is in left corner, not in right as in previous versions.
Please, fix the bugs.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13000562, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5リリースから結構経ってだいぶ良くなっててうれしい
1. "新しいタブでリンクを開く"アドオンと､"Glitter Drag"アドオンを使っていて､新しいタブを開いた時､1つ下の階層の末尾に子タブが追加されてくれない
- от KERR, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Can't live without it. One thing that annoys me is that the trees will sometimes randomly collapse by themselves. I've tried changing some settings but it still does it. cheers!
- от Пользователь Firefox 13608015, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Very nice, but can't see bookmarks in vertical also. See to Vivaldy layout, two vertical spaces, one for tabs and the other for the bookmarks. If only I could have a shortcut to switch from one to another, at least the lack of seeing both columns at the same time would have less impact.
- от embrion, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5For years now, trees are easily malfunctioning: many kinds of positional/branch errors or even sticking to a place for no reason.
There should be option for no animation after reordering was requested.
No "unload tree" button exists, not sure if possible.
During last month, a couple of tabs got not clickable, requiring use of keyboard to navigate/close.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13453643, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5VERY Useful! I just wish we could change the look and feel of the sidebar, have thumbnails, and have it Support (as in group them accordingly to...) Mozilla's Multi-Account-Containers. (See https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/#readme )
- от bashley, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I like it a lot, but I'd like to be able to change the background and text colors and weights of the tabs themselves in Firefox 57/linux. Some of the .css tweaks work, some work in strange ways, and some don't work at all. It was way better before FF57.