- от Пользователь Firefox 12916690, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I liked the functionality of this extension a lot, but it slowed my Firefox to a crawl... like 6-8 seconds for a click to register. I had about 20 other addons, so there may have been conflicts. I decided to uninstall it for now and switched to Tab Center Redux.
- от llamerr, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great addon, but tabs got scrambled once in a while, which completely messes everything up. It's not happening very often, but when it happens, you need to spend a lot of time to fix it.
- от eacousineau, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great extension! I love being able to organize my tabs in this way, have been using this for a few years now.
The recent update that recently (I think?) introduced keyboard shortcuts that interfere with nominal text editing, e.g. Ctrl + Shift + Left/Right, which I use for highlighting words.
The keyboard shortcut editor is generally buggy, as I can't figure out how to disable a key; trying to set it to something useless, like Ctrl + Shift + / or pressing ESC, doesn't work; I can only sometimes set it to "undefined".
May just jump directly to wherever the config lives and kill the keys.
EDIT: Hup, it's already filed and fixed - awesome!
- от Пользователь Firefox 14109557, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I love this Add-On... use it and abuse it...
It does take a bit of practice and learning, but it sure works for me...
Only thing I hate is... I can not get rid of the Tab Bar at the top of the browser...I see no point in having it there....
Is there a way to turn it off?
- от Пользователь Firefox 13328065, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5useful replacement for the old tab groups extension. However, it's slow, and on every second addon update it mangles my tab groups.
EDIT: I take it back, it just fixed itself :)
- от TigerMan, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great Web Extension and only missing one star from perfect as occassionally it just seems to hang when FF is first opened with10 or more tabs opened. I then have to close the sidebar, restart FF then enable sidebar again.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13992999, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Very good idea but there are some issues with recognizing "pending" tabs. They should be red according to my settings (and it already worked for a short time) but they just keep the style of regular tabs. With over 300 open tabs, this is unfortunately not funny if you don't know which tabs are to be visited yet. With regular CSS and (userChrome) and FF tabs it works like a charm though.
- от tassaron, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This is an invaluable extension, seriously! It's one of my biggest practical reasons for using Firefox. However I have noticed that the tab context menu doesn't always show options that should be added by other extensions, which is quite annoying. Oh well. This is a fantastic extension still and I'm grateful it's being updated :D
- от boozelo, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Great, must-have addon, and first reason to using FF for me.
- Tst toggle hotkey change option is needed. f1 by default, srsly?
- Tab context menu needs custiomization too:
-- missed some important options from tabs (Send to other device, etc);
-- ... but its overloaded with items that I would like to disable
Also some occasional errors: seens descend background tab sometimes opens in wrong tree; multiple tabs closing sometimes breaks on halfway
- от Пользователь Firefox 13867608, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I really love this extension because it makes organising my tabs so much easier and logical. One issue though is that when I restore tab after a crash, I lose all the trees. I have to manually make the trees again which can be pretty annoying. It would be fantastic if you could fix that