- Оценено на 3 из 5от John Doe, 4 года назад1. Context menus are invisible in latest firefox
2. How to open "hxxps://www.google.com" to "https://www.google.com" just by single mouse1 click?
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14706239, 4 года назадThis is useful addon, but there really should be some option to disable it on particular site. Before it just slowed twitter to crawl, now it just crashes whole tab with it and sometimes whole browser. I had no other choice but disable this extension altogether.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Julian McGill, 4 года назадworks and is feature filled. Best text link add on right now.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13221270, 4 года назадNot working with latest Thunderbird 60.5
- Оценено на 4 из 5от stinger, 4 года назадIt's ok, but please can you implement the possibility to load a URI as http://192.168.0.1 ?
And I'd prefer the links are marked as an old extension (Linkification) did. Anyway thanks for your efforts.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Majestic12, 4 года назадIt's a great addon but since few weeks (probably Firefox 65 beta or even earlier) it's started causing stuttering sound in YT live streams with many comments. From the beginning there was also a problem with sites with many comments (warning on top of the site and browser slowdowns).
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14322900, 5 лет назадIt works great and is in my list of must-have extensions every time I have to reinstall firefox. My only gripe with it is that it imposes a fairly big performance hit on websites with a lot of text content, especially social media sites. Facebook becomes nearly unusable if you scroll for a few minutes straight. If only there's a way to disable extensions on a site-to-site basis, but AFAIK it's a limitation with Firefox not the extension dev.