Оценено на 3 из 5от perlancar, 3 года назад
It would be nice if this addon can notify other changes too, for example when some text in the page appears or disappears. sometime the title never changes.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14566189, 4 года назадcan you add some sound to notifications?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12302629, 5 лет назадthere is no option menu as in the screenshots here.
What could be the reason that barely settings are available.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Herchi, 5 лет назадlas notificaciones no paran de saltar (y no muestra el texto en Hangout)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14157102, 5 лет назадUseful application. The only real thing keeping me from giving a full 5-stars is that I want the ability to NOT show notifications on pages that are currently active.
For example, a mail website. The title bar might say "5 unread", but once I read one email, the title changes to "4 unread" at which point I get a notification on my desktop. I want the ability to either not show that via settings or as a permanent change.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13720255, 5 лет назадThis comes so close to being a 5 star useful extension, but the notifications aren't persistent, so if you aren't sitting there and watching the second it pops up, you will miss it. :-( I would be happy to help make the update to this (I'm guess setting "requireInteraction" to True would do it) but I'm not able to find the source anywhere. I tried contacting the author but the web site listed returns an error. If it would be possible to make this update, I would enthusiastically update my review to 5 stars.