- Оценено на 1 из 5от Angel, 3 месяца назадСильно полезла реклама в firefox, начал отключать дополнения, и когда отключил это реклама пропала. Мне неизвестны скрипты встраивания, но берегитесь этого расширения. Проверьте сами, с включенным реклама яндекса лезет везде, как будто нет блокировки рекламы Адгуард+Темперманки
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16745788, 3 года назадНЕ РАБОТАЕТ с теми поисковыми ссылками, которыми работают другие аналоги. Яндекс, Кинопоиск, Рутор и прочие тупо выдают ошибку. Selection Context Search на голову лучше и самое главное сам предлагает разные поисковые системы.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Dampfish, 5 лет назадIt simply wasn't quite what I was looking for. The popup was a bit annoying and in the way (and I didn't want it to show up just for highlighting text) and the context menu was inconvenient since you had to go through two menus to use it.
I was looking for something that added a quick-search option to the right-click context menu as far up as possible.
I can say that the plugin looks well designed, though, but it just didn't have the features I wanted :)
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 лет назадUPDATE: I see, thanks for explaining! I'm not sure if you'll get a notification for this reply, but oh well.
For the popup being annoying there are options to make it appear only when you click a key combination, or move it away from the cursor, for example. The options page has many of these. :)
As for the context menu being a sub menu, unfortunately that's, as far as I know, a WebExtensions limitation that I can't do anything about :( (Unless there's a single search engine!) See this for more details: https://github.com/CanisLupus/swift-selection-search/issues/129
But I understand. Thanks anyway!
Hi! I'm replying to your review to ask: can tell me what you didn't like about SSS? Or did something not work correctly? Feedback is important to me. :)
If you don't want to give info in the review, you can always shoot me an email at email@example.com if you have the time.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14128560, 6 лет назадNot mobile configured.
popup menu would not close
Did not show addon requested (pocket )
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 6 лет назадHello! Apologies for the delay in this reply.
Indeed it's not available on mobile. Unfortunately, as it stands it would be too much work to get it working there, sorry!
Could you tell me what happened in more detail? Have you tested SSS without other add-ons to see if the popup not closing could be related to another plugin? I've never encountered this, so it may be due to external reasons.
I also couldn't understand what happened with Pocket. Can you explain what you tried to do? Thanks!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от meg, 6 лет назадWhen I first installed this the popup menu whenever I selected something was a surprise, but once I got used to it I decided it was really helpful. Now it's gone.
This is probably related to the "web extension" change discussed on the add-on page but I don't really understand how that works, and even though there's a statement there saying "Your settings from previous versions are incompatible. You'll have to customize what you need again. :( " I see no instructions for how to do that, not there and not on the GitHub page. I switched to this after the context-menu search add-on I had stopped working; I guess it's time to find another one of those.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 6 лет назадHi Meg! Sorry for the lack of instructions. I realize I might not have done well in that regard. You're right, the change to WebExtensions made it harder to access the search engines that you have in Firefox, so it's not automatic anymore and, therefore, definitely not as intuitive (I wish it was!).
I'll make a note to improve this in the future. I'll also try to explain now. :)
I couldn't understand if the popup was not appearing at all for you now, or if the problem was only that only a few engines appear now. For the second case:
If you go to the add-ons page that has your Firefox extensions (Ctrl+Shift+A is the easy way to go there) and then open Swift Selection Search (SSS) you will be in the "options" page. You should see a lot of options below the add-on description, but the most important ones are at the top under "Search engines": the table of search engines and a button labeled [Select "search.json.mozlz4"] below it. That button lets you give SSS the file that contains the search engines present in Firefox itself. You have a few instructions to the right of the button on where to find this file. After that you should have your engines back, hopefully.
If you have trouble with anything, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll try to help. :)