- Оценено на 1 из 5от Thomas Leon Highbaugh, день назадBad enough it is spyware now that tracks (and then sells the data) your information but the website associated with it "userstyles.org" doesn't even load at all anymore. Apparently it will load with no ad-blocking on, but please fools alternatives of suitable enough quality exist that prevent me from being so inclined and if they did not, I would package the userstyles as Firefox extensions myself over letting you spy on me so I could use third party CSS files of dubious quality.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13459002, 3 дня назадUsed to be great, but now userstyles.org won't load on FireFox. When I tried a different browser the site blocks me out because I'm using an adblock. No option to ignore, I'm just blocked out of the site completely unless I turn my adblock off.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Bosko Laska, 10 месяцев назадThis extension is now sadly spyware that spies on your browsing history. Use the safe version of it called "Stylus". Stylus is a very similar extension, but it dosen't have spyware, unlike Stylish.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от matt, 10 месяцев назадStylish contains spyware that builds a history of pages you visit.
USE STYLUS INSTEAD! It is essentially an earlier version of Stylish (from when it did not collect data) and has more users because it respects your privacy when Stylish does not.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от jazz, год назадYou don't need this or the other one. Install as a 'script' and if you have Tampermonkey, it'll just load up after installation.
Honestly tho, there's not many Themes or Skins that are worth it.
I found the YouTube 'RetroWave' to be somewhat decent, but it's actually starting to annoy me.