- от Priit, 4 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Okey. This password mananger gets worse over time. It is so bad that i have to generate password and copy it because it wont save password correctly 2 times out of 5. Makes duplicates, UI is confusing, Android app is not filling in apps at all(yes i have tried everything). Absolutley not intuitive. I regret purchasing it.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 месяца назадHello and thanks for the feedback. Because each page is different it would be very helpful for us if you could send more information on the specific logins to our 24/7 support team at https://www.roboform.com/support. We will be happy to take a closer look.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15458620, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5While I generally like it, I have had problems with it running on my PC laptop for over 2 months. I have put in tickets and keep getting suggestions but none work. I haven't heard from them in over 3 weeks so I am assuming they have given up
- от Nick, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5I have used Roboform for many years and recommended it to many people. But lately I am getting tired of constantly downloading updates (6 revisions last year on 3 devices meant 18 updates) and the regular addition of unwanted features that put core functionality further away is frustrating. Please stop the bloat and focus on giving users a faster, simpler experience.
- от philipmgrant, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5I've relied on RoboForm for some years - I even paid for it, before using the desktop app without sync was free! - so it feels legitimate to complain about the deterioration of the product I paid for.
It's a real shame that Roboform is heading in a negative direction. First, version 8.9.6 of the app introduced significant performance issues that have not been resolved.
Second, version 22.214.171.124 of the Firefox extension introduced unnecessary and negative UX changes. It's irritating that I can no longer see SafeNotes from the browser and that I now need to use the desktop app. Not the most critical issue ever - but I just don't understand why you'd remove this functionality?
The product wasn't broke, and by deciding to "fix" it you harmed it.
- от kstev99, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5I've always thought Roboform was great, both as a password manager AND a sweepstakes form filler, but recently it seems that siber systems is going the wrong direction with this. I now have to revert the add-on back to version 126.96.36.199 and the desktop back to 188.8.131.52
First, the recent add-on versions became very sluggish and even more importantly they stopped filling their forms AUTOMATICALLY upon opening a page. I left Lastpass years ago for just that same reason.
I don't want to have to click 3 places in a menu to fill a form! It's as if their tech support people have never used the program and always reply with a canned answer which just p*** me off more.
So, It is working OK with the versions that I mentioned. PLEASE FIX:
1. the sluggishness
2. Filling forms like it should
In the more recent versions!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15306445, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Seeing a lot of ... on the roboform icon constantly on web pages that shouldn't be using it, memory use seems to be spiking/leaking recently. Think there's something wrong with the add-on.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15747598, год назадОценено на 2 из 5It's much safer to use a password manager and this was a good step for me to utilize such. But defiantly this one is not stable and not easy to use. After an year of paid subscription i've moved to another alternative witch is many levels up for a bit more money.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15673465, год назадОценено на 2 из 5When it works, it's great. Much of the time it can't find the login fields on a page. Forget about using the Firefox extension - it fails to respond. Sometimes will return to life after disabling and reactivating, but not always.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14738777, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5There is a issue with this app and firefox. It use to work flawlessly...now it does not. I purchased a license recently and i have to continually re-save passcards, ie. firefox, ebay logins. Going to be looking for a different password manager...i wouldn't waste your time with this one.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14491272, 3 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I purchased Roboform but everytime I have to reinstall it bcause of computer problems I keep getting the free version. Other than that I have come to rely on Roboform because I have so many to remember which, I guess, is not aq