- Оценено на 4 из 5от Rick-0, год назадThis works very well, but you DO have to look for how to use regular expressions without direct links to instructions.
The author/maintainer seems to have passed away sometime between 12/2021 and 9/2022, so unless/until someone else takes over, I'd say no more updates.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ivan, год назадDark theme makes redirect statuses confusing. Brain expects that brightened sections are enabled and darkened are disabled, in actuality it's text colors that show that.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от juan riccio, 2 года назадTHANKS for this extension! I use to avoid the "new" Reddit and its click traps - I much prefer the old.reddit site.
The extension works, but it's a little difficult to use - which is all right: given the power it gives us, it's only normal we have to learn a bit about wildcards or regexps.
BUT I have a request: a link to the HELP page in the ADD REDIRECT page. It's unconvenient to have to close the editing tab just to look at help for syntax etc. Just my 2 cents.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Angel Hdz, 5 лет назадI tried every possible regex combination. No redirects. Firefox Quantum. Restarted firefox same issue.
Update: I was using the regex plus sign "+" of "matches preceding pattern element 1 or more times", so when I was about to give up, decided trying the asterisk "*" "matches preceding pattern element 0 or more times" and it worked right away.
I wonder why the plus sign doesn't work.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Adrian, 6 лет назадGreat extension, i used it to redirect www.reddit.com into i.reddit.com (Reddit is blocked on my country). The only minor problem for this extension is the logo colour, it has exactly the same colour as the new "Quantum" dark theme. Would be nice if you could add an outline on the logo :)
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Llewen, 6 лет назадIt works, but it doesn't rewrite link urls. You either have to open them in a new tab, or copy and paste the url into the address bar. At least that's how it worked on the broken website I was trying to fix.
I see my issue is discussed below. Added two stars...
- Оценено на 4 из 5от hexalm, 7 лет назадJust installed, love the regex option, makes it easy to define rules (once you've tackled learning regex - try regexr.com to test and learn, helped me tons). Will update after some actual use. :)Glad you like it. I'll try to support Android better some day when I have an Android device. Also, pull requests are welcome if someone else wants to implement it.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от deviant2, 7 лет назадwhen :
rightclick -> save link as
the URL/address still like that ...
andOR something like : redirector -> then send to download manager
i do really need this ... so i use : rightclick -> save link as
but it doesnt worked ...
its only worked when :
rightclick -> open new tab/window
- Оценено на 4 из 5от End User, 7 лет назадDoes not work correctly with nested brackets.
For example, if you want to eradicate youtube playlists, you'd better locate &list parameter and rebuild the URL without it.
Rather than identifying all parameters for careful string composition.
has nested parentheses which are not parsed correctly by this extension.
I'd propose to use
with this replacement
This way parameter &index= will remain, but won't have any effect.
And the result will be removal of &list parameter which I am talking about.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Giovanni, 7 лет назадgreat add-on, easy and useful. but it lacks the support for redirecting to (file:///) URI on local machine.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 5974346, 7 лет назадUsed it to force firefox to use port 8080 instead of 80 for a specific site. At first it seemed to work alright, but then I saw that when submitting form data it doesn't perform the redirect.