- Оценено на 1 из 5от user, год назадThe Redirector has potential to be a really useful add-on but comes without builtin redirects even for popular website like Steam. https://pastebin.com/m81NLcjE.
Users have do to nearly everything themself or MANUALLY import some existing solutions from the random places everywhere. Definitely not convenient in the long run!
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Ivan, год назадDark theme makes redirect statuses confusing. Brain expects that brightened sections are enabled and darkened are disabled, in actuality it's text colors that show that.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Abhinav1217, 2 года назадAmazing addon, Does exactly what it says. Help section could be simplified ( for example adding a tl;dr) for non-technical person, maybe could be slightly better formatted. But it isn't too hard to understand in few minutes.
It is one of those addons which you won't need until you need it. For me it saved me a lot of headache, and its only been few minutes since I found out about this.
- Оценено на 2 из 5от raizuna, 2 года назадDoes not work how I want/need it to. I just want a redirect from https://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions or /subscriptions?flow=1 to ?flow=2 which can work the first time but clicking other menus makes the app get stuck in redirect loop a few times before settling down back on the subs page.
Probably YouTube's fault because all they ever do nowadays is make changes that piss people off or break certain aspects of their platform.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от juan riccio, 2 года назадTHANKS for this extension! I use to avoid the "new" Reddit and its click traps - I much prefer the old.reddit site.
The extension works, but it's a little difficult to use - which is all right: given the power it gives us, it's only normal we have to learn a bit about wildcards or regexps.
BUT I have a request: a link to the HELP page in the ADD REDIRECT page. It's unconvenient to have to close the editing tab just to look at help for syntax etc. Just my 2 cents.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Dan Caprine, 2 года назадGreat for redirecting YouTube shorts to regular videos. I use the following:
Advanced: Main window (address bar), IFrames, Objects (e.g. Flash content, Java applets), XMLHttpRequests (Ajax), HistoryState
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Lissa, 2 года назадI am testing changes between our development environment and production and kept having to remember to change the domain when copying a URL so I could see it on dev. This does it for me, which is sooo convenient. (Especially for hard-coded links that take me back to production)