- от Elijah Lopez, 12 дней назадОценено на 3 из 5No option to change the email address to forward emails to.
No option to get a generated alias address using the extension UI or with the right click.
Do not misinterpret me, the right click can only generate, not enter previously generated addresses.Hi! We have the option to change email addresses on our roadmap, we'll try and get that to you soon.
For the option to see your already generated aliases, we're working on that now and hoping to have this soon! Thank you for being a Relay user, we hope to make the experience even better for you. Please keep the feedback coming!
- от Пользователь Firefox 16134265, 13 дней назадОценено на 4 из 5I've used relay since it's launched. I enjoy it and feel it's safer than using something like 10 Minute Mail. The only issue I have with the extension is that would like the ability to see my aliases by clicking the extension rather than having to navigate to the page every time. Though, now that they added ability to add any new alias using a custom domain, I don't really need to worry about remembering a random email address anymore.Hi there! Thank you for the feedback. We're currently developing the functionality to be able to see your aliases in the add-on to sign back in easily. We're hoping we can release this to you soon. Stay tuned.
- от ish, 14 дней назадОценено на 4 из 5I wish the add-on would allow me to select an alias for auto fill when i click the button on an email field.Hi ish! We completely agree with you and thanks for providing the feedback. It's on our roadmap and is starting development. Hoping we can have this feature to you soon!
- от Wunderhow, 15 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5When I click on the Relay icon nothing happens. Sending feedback won't get me an answer though, that's too bad
- от Пользователь Firefox 17129262, 16 дней назадОценено на 5 из 5gizlilik için gerçekten güzel ama kayıt olduğunuz siteye tekrar girmeye çalıştığınız vakit bu e postaya ihtiyacınız olacaktır diye düşünüyorum.
- от Пользователь Firefox 17123709, 20 дней назадОценено на 1 из 5I decided not to install the add on nor use firefox relay, especially in the context in which the recomendation first appeared. I certainly do not want any facebook tracking, but i'm not sure the relay would work in the context , which was a prestablished identity on an energy website. But also I found the guidance and what-to-do, what-happens-next, was too hard to follow and left me baffled. I seem to have acquired an alias , but i'm not sure what to do with it. I seem to have logged into firefox, but I'm unsure what is involved. Will i be automatically logged into firefox when using it? I hope not. Can I log out? But nothing is clear. Since it seems almost anything on the internet is unhackable, I find myself uneasy about handing over yet more details to a database (i.e firefox's) that would be in itself a prime target, unless the benefits outweigh the risks.