- от Пользователь Firefox 17076742, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Sehr gutes und durchdachtes Addon. Jetzt kann ich auf TrashMail, Mailgw etc. verzichten. Für die erste Version schon ganz gut, die Auswahl unter mehreren Adressen sollte leicht möglich sein, hier gibt es noch was zu tun.
Tipp für Benutzer von keepass: Um keepass weiter verwenden zu können, muss die Anzeige des Relay-Icons im Eingabefeld der Mailadresse unterdrückt werden. Das geht über die Einstellungen von Relay. Ansonsten stoppt keepass nach Eingabe der Mailadresse und füllt weitere Felder nicht mehr aus.
- от Jean-Mi, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Very nice and helpful app. However, the "auto-fill" capability is very limited. Plus, it is impossible to easily access already created aliases that make the daily use of the add-on very cumbersome.
- от pennypacker, 2 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Provides a useful service, but implementation can be improved. Add-on allows you to generate a new alias from an email field, but this is a use case that is rare.
Much more common I would imagine is to choose an existing alias (from the maximum of 5 provided), and paste that alias into the email field (e.g. signing up for a newsletter). Add-on does not provide that, instead the user has to navigate to Firefox Relay web page, choose an alias, click on copy icon, change back to original tab, right-click the email field, and paste the alias.
6 separate actions, compared to one or two actions if you could right-click on the email field, move to the alias of interest, and click to select and paste.
Implementation is back to front (prioritising a rarely-used feature above an often-used feature) and needs fixing. UX seems to have been designed by developers, rather than humans (no slight against developers).
- от ncwrahv1k, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5I have been looking for something like this for a while so it was great to see Mozilla release Relay. You’re given 5 aliases at a time which I have found to be more than enough. My main gripe with this extension is that there is no quick and easy way to copy those aliases onto your clipboard or auto-fill email fields. Seems like a huge oversight as far as user experience goes.Thank you so much for the kind feedback and ideas on how we can improve the experience! We completely agree that being able to sign back in easily using your aliases would be a great improvement to the experience and hope we can deliver this soon. Please let us know if you have any additional feedback, as we're listening and using your feedback to help shape our product.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15132101, 2 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5The relay email was rejected by RYM (RateYourMusic.com). Too bad. Seemed like a great idea!! Also, I see no way to set the Block or Forwarding elements. Suggestions please?Thanks for letting us know about RYM. To enable/disable forwarding, you should see a toggle next to each alias at https://relay.firefox.com/accounts/profile/.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16453607, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5I think it has limited usage. Doesn't work w/ all servers eg: www.chess.com. It's useful for unidirectional application whereby server sends notifications outbound. It doesn't work w/ in reverse direction or bidirectional application.
- от Moxey, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5It's nice extension ! But I got some errors sometimes like : "We are currently unable to send email to ****.****@outlook.***. We received a soft “bounce” from your email provider when trying to forward emails to you. This can happen if Relay couldn’t connect to your email provider, or if your mailbox was full. We will try again on 5 oct. 2021 09:05"
- от ozneu, 2 месяца назадОценено на 1 из 5relay email refused by gofundmeHi Ozneu, could you let us know if Gofundme would not allow you to register or you are not receiving emails from Gofundme? I just tested and was able to register, but would like to learn more so we can help improve your experience. If you have a moment, could you kindly file an issue on Github? https://github.com/mozilla/fx-private-relay/issues