Оценено на 5 из 5от Cyberknight, 3 года назад
Once one starts using containers, it gets addictive! And after getting addicted, one wants to be able to open everything in a specific container. Firefox doesn't have a built-in method to open bookmarks in containers (damn, they have even removed the container manager lately, instead of expanding container integration!), but this simple extension solves that, by adding a context menu option to open the bookmarks in specific containers. It's more than perfect, it's essential!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15040899, 2 года назадExcellent, does what it says: right-click a bookmark to open it in a container.
Feature request: always open a bookmark in a container linked to that bookmark. Instead of having one bookmark "SomeDrive" that I can open in container "SomeDrive Account1" or "SomeDrive Account2", it would save two clicks every time when I would have just two bookmarks "SomeDrive Account1" and "SomeDrive Account2".
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Soul4Sail, 2 года назадThis add-on has some sort of glitch & it will open a dialog box continuously, I had hundreds of dialog boxes opening & I didn't even do anything with this add-on, it was overloading my screen, flooding it with pop up boxes to bookmark stuff, I guess, I don't even understand what it was doing or why? I thought I wanted to be able to open bookmarks & on paper it sounds good, but no, no way I had to crash the browser down to shut them off & when I reopened Ice Dragon they again flooded the screen. It's like a virus,the code is clearly faulty.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадThis add-on does not have any dialogs, nor does it open boxes to bookmark stuff. The extension only adds context menu entries to your bookmarks and bookmark folders, which opens the bookmark (or the tabs in the bookmarked folder) in new (container) tabs. Do you have any other add-ons?
Side note, the IceDragon browser has not been updated for over a year. Outdated browsers are full of unpatched security issues, and should therefore not be used. Your security and user data is at risk when you continue to use IceDragon.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16129124, 3 года назадThis is so perfect that it needs to be a default Firefox feature.
Possible to please add something like "Force specific bookmark to specific container"? Just to save a few clicks...To support default bookmark locations in a reasonable way, Firefox needs to support the feature, see https://github.com/Rob--W/bookmark-container-tab/issues/2
There are other add-ons that try to offer the functionality by encoding the desired destination in a bookmark, but it's just a work-around (at best, the result is that the bookmark load is canceled and a new tab opened with the bookmarked page).
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14253705, 3 года назадUnneeded as it just does the job of a preference (to turn on) of "Firefox Multi-Account Containers"It is not identical. MAC's implementation is based on my extension to provide the basics.
My extension is more complete, see my reply to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-bookmark-in-container-tab/reviews/1522654/
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Wizzdom, 3 года назадI love it, for a while now I have been using Firefox containers and they're especially handy. It's a shame that this functionality isn't included in the official Multi-Account containers extension or Firefox itself but this extension fixes it perfectly. My one request would be to have the container options in the right-click list at the top of the list with "Open in New tab" and "Open in New Window" but that might need to be implemented on Mozilla's end.
EDIT: I saw Rob's response to an earlier review and it seems like Mozilla is starting to implement this feature directly into their Multi-Account Containers extension BUT it's not as feature complete as this extensionExtensions cannot change the position of the menu item.
But as a power user of Firefox, you have more options available. Follow the following instructions to move the menu item using the userChrome.css file:
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Michelle, 3 года назадThis little extension has made a big difference. Not sure how I survived without it for so long!
Really, this should be baked into the Multi-Account Containers extension. Hopefully they'll get around to it?A basic version of this feature is part of Multi-Account Containers since version 6.1.2. My extension is more complete (colored icons, edge cases such as folders and private browsing mode), but if you don't need those, then you can enable the feature in Multi-Account Containers as follows:
1. Right-click on the extension button of Multi-Account Containers.
2. Choose "Manage Extension".
3. Click on "Preferences"
4. Click on "Enable Bookmark Menus".
5. Confirm the permission request for access to your bookmarks.
If you are interested on the (technical) background of this feature in MAC, see https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/pull/1537