- Оценено на 2 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15167956, 10 месяцев назадEs wird über eine Fehlermeldung weitergeleitet
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17364335, год назадBeen using this for years now, thanks for this simple yet effective add on!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Mike, год назадWhy does this require SO MANY permissions? "New Tab Home" does the exact same thing with almost no permissions
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 15882239, 2 года назадI favor this addon over New Tab Override because it opens moz-extension:// pages without any trouble. It's more popular alternative acts "smart" and adds unnecessary http:// in front of inner extension pages, thus making them unopenable.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Bart Read, 2 года назадIt works in that it will load my specified homepage on new tabs, which is great, but it has a really annoying address bar bug/behaviour that means I'm going to have to uninstall it.
As expected the address bar on the new tab has input focus. I'd therefore expect the text of the homepage URL to be selected so that, when I start typing a new address or search term, the homepage URL is replaced with whatever I type.
What actually happens is that the caret is placed at the start of the address so that when I type I'm pre-pending text to my homepage URL. I.e., I end up with:
This is obviously garbage that is interpreted as a search term when I hit return, and leads to garbage results.
The only way to avoid this is to hit CTRL+A to do a select all on the text and then start typing or hit delete *every time I open a new tab*.
As I say, I'm going to uninstall because it does this every time I open a new tab, which is incredibly irritating.