- от Пользователь Firefox 13505945, год назадОценено на 4 из 5一直都很好用，但是最近在下载完调用内置下载时会报错：The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
- от vl1, год назадОценено на 4 из 5The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.It was found that the extension is incompatible with Firefox 75. See https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 for details.
For now, you can change the storage API to Segmented files in the Advanced tab in the options. This option only works for new downloads, so if you have a very large existing download, I suggest downgrade to 74 to complete it. Also, with this API you need to manually pause all downloads before existing Firefox, otherwise some progress will be lost.
- от Lery, год назадОценено на 4 из 5最近在文件下载完成后出现了以下报错信息：
未知错误: The operation failed for reasons unrelated to the file storage itself and not covered by any other error code.
/background/multithreaded-task.js:569:21已发现火狐75不兼容，详见 https://github.com/jingyu9575/multithreaded-download-manager/issues/128 。
目前请手动将 选项-高级-存储API 设为分段文件。这个设置仅应用于新的下载，所以如果目前正在下载较大的文件，建议降级到火狐74来完成。另外，此模式下退出浏览器前必须手动暂停所有项目，否则会丢失部分进度。
- от Promidi, год назадОценено на 4 из 5With the latest Firefox nighty 64bit, upon completion of download via Multithreaded Download Manager, I get the following error message.
this.mutableFile.getFile is not a function. Worked ok with previous Nightly Builds.
I am on Firebox 74.0a1 File version 126.96.36.19921Firefox Nightly 74 just removed an important function (getFile) that the extension depends on.
The extension has been updated to workaround this issue, but the performance of saving files will decrease.
Additionally, it is unknown whether Firefox will remove the whole mutableFile API in the near future. If so, the entire storage layer will need to be rewritten. It may or may not be possible to build this extension with acceptable performance then.
I'll see how things go and prepare workarounds if possible.
- от DebR, год назадОценено на 4 из 5store temporary files in C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\pbxeypp5.default-release-1563801646255\storage\default\moz-extension+++7ca4b0a4-1688-4cc9-bd4d-db1deecbddcb\idb\3109085620fsiel.files folder.. This should be mentioned in the documentation and available to all the users whoever add this because it took me sometime to find the path. EE is great .. Also that cache is being cleared automatically after the completion of the download... Sincere thanks and appreciation to the developer.
- от Gats, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Please add the option of choosing the directory, where it will be kept the current downloading cache.
Now it is not clear where the current download cache is stored (most likely on the system drive, where I use SSD). I do not want to kill the SSD with cache, so I would like to be able to set the path for the cache
- от Пользователь Firefox 15202931, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Dear author I would appreciate it if you incorporated the download queue into your project.
Also tell him that when I put more than six downloads at once, they start to turn red, by timeout and by network error. Could you tell me how I can fix it?
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назад> download queue
Please set the simultaneous tasks option.
> timeout and by network error
Have you adjusted the configuration "network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server" yet? Also try disabling timeout in the options.
- от Jacquers, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5The automatic prompt doesn't work for me. I right click a link and select 'save as' and it just does a normal download. If I go to the extension I can import the normal download. I think this is why some users report it as not working because they think it will work automatically or give the prompt.
Queuing and setting the number of concurrent / active downloads would be nice features to have :)
* FF version 67.0.1
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThe "automatic prompt" option needs to be enabled. Then when you left-click a downloadable link, the dialog will show. Also, there is a size limit option default to 1024 KB. If the file size is smaller than that, it will be a normal download.
Queuing can be set in the option "simultaneous download tasks".
- от Namu, 2 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I've tried a few other download managers to replace the ones I used pre-quantum and so far this one is leading the pack by actually doing multithreads and doing so in a clean and easy to read manner. I have yet to experience if it will recover from a connection failure but I expect it should be able to handle it and retry appropriately.