- от the-trooper, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Right click + scroll wheel gestures no longer work. For example "Scroll to the top of the page" jumps to the top and instantly returns to the same place on the page.
- от Дмитрий, 3 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Удобное и полезное расширение. Хотелось бы возможности назначения одного действия на разные жесты. ОЧЕНЬ хотелось бы возможности скрывать Фаерфокс в трей.
- от Macu, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Very good extension, simple but works fine. Most importantly, it supports diagonal gestures, which had been a huge problem since Redox Mouse Gestures were discontinued which made me to run to great lengths to find some workarounds to keep it alive. There's one substantial drawback, though. The add-on does not support gestures in Firefox windows, which wouldn't be a huge problem, if it wasn't for the fact that the gestures don't work in each new tab. I've got a solution for it, too, though, but it will be satisfactory only for those who want to set some specific website as their home page. Just download "new tab override" extension. Anyway, it'd be nice if the author of the add-on could fix the problem, making it a five-star affair.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13301951, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Works as described. Easy to configure.
Only problem: it disables the simple right clic: you have to double clic to get it back. Could this be avoided?
- от Gerhard, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5The selection of actions is very restricted. I'd like to move forward and backward in history -- not possible.
Edit: I was wrong. They are there. (To my defense, the descriptions don't contain "back" and "forward"... :)
- от Gabriel X, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Hi, I like it, it's the only one working for FF57b12, I used another one but it's legacy and doesn't work at all anymore. However, there's something the other one I used, it has this feature when your cursor actually draw in the screen the gesture you were doing, so you can see if you were using the right one.
- от xlinux, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This extension works fine- does all that it says it does. Unfortunately, there is no host-site listed and the source code is nowhere to be found. It is mandatory that any time a program licensed under the GPL is released that the source code is also made available.
Thus, this extension is in violation of the GPL and should be avoided. You have no idea what this extension does if you cannot see the code!
EDIT: There is now a source code listing on this page. Updating rating to 4 stars- Need to check it myself and make sure it functions the same.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13330948, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5I like the extensions.
But one of my favorite things to do with mouse gestures is to zoom in and out with the up and down gesture.
Is the source code which according to the page is under the GPL licence available somewhere in its original unminified form?
- от Пользователь Firefox 12355954, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5This is a good start to implement mouse gestures with WebExtensions in Firefox, but it's still a little basic.
My biggest annoyance is that restored tabs get loaded just with their last URL, not with their full tab history. Also you can't customize any gestures, like up/down.