Оценено на 5 из 5от F-3000, 5 лет назад
I'm glad you like it. This issue has been reported before and I am looking into it.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от QDinar, 3 года назадit does not work, for me. march15: now i see that if link is normal, it does not show anything. but target=_blank links are shown with tooltip.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 3 года назадI'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13094095, 4 года назадPlease add "Show hovering URL" as a new feature, it will make the extension 100% better.
It's a little bit pointless when those icons tells you the link is external and you need to move your eye every single time to bottom side of the browser and making sure the link is safe to go.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от witrak(), 4 года назадI would like to know what are Advanced Preferences about...
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14136620, 5 лет назадExcellent. Just a little incompatibility with "Dark background and Light Text": The background of the box is no longer displayed.
Could you fix ? Thank You.I'm glad you like it. Thanks for letting me know about that problem, I'll look into it.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13606724, 5 лет назадI have been using the add-on for a long time and found it to be very useful. There is, however, at least one issue with the new version (2.0.0). The link icon that pops up doesn't vanish any more when the page is printed (using a "print" link in the webpage itself), but remains visible on the printed page.
I think there was an option to turn off the printing of the icon in the old version of LinkAlert, but I cannot find it in the option menu of version 2.0.0 any more.
(Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Firefox 57.0.2 64-bit, German language settings)
- Оценено на 5 из 5от stain, 5 лет назадTo Dev: Change 'realtive' to 'relative' in ./src/mousebox.js or examine your console for errors. (v 2.0.0)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12831873, 5 лет назадSTOP posting non working updates!I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Dima, 5 лет назадHave used and enjoyed this extension since a long time ago. However, after porting it it ceased to work altogether on FF developer, whereas it still functioned as a legacy add-on before the latest update.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от metaphil, 5 лет назадThanks for porting it! The extension got even better!
(doesn't seem to work in nightly 58.0 at the moment, however?)