- от Пользователь Firefox 14329102, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Work fine, except when there is a percent sign: "%" in the selected text. When the % sign is present, the ImTranslator window doesn't open and the translation doesn't work for any part of the text. I need to manually copy/paste the text in a previous opened window, then remove all % signs and then press "Translate" to make it work. Please fix this problem. And if is possible, make the text part of the ImTranslator window resizable. Thank you!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 месяца назадThank you for reporting this issue.
We have been able to detect the bug.
We will fix this problem in the next version of ImTranslator.
For all technical issues please use the Feedback form in ImTranslator Options
- от mimteatr, 4 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5It's great! A few requests though:
1. Disable it on form fields (usernames, passwords, etc.)
2. Ability to choose where the pop-up should show (and also resize it)
3. More than one language as target language