Отзывы Пользователь Firefox 14673890
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Lantana Al, 9 дней назадSadly does not support CSS HTML Validator any longer... but maybe Marc will one day be able to add support for it back in.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от vee, год назадOffline validation cause some false warning. For example, this code `<button class="btn btn-outline-secondary" type="submit">ค้นหา</button>` cause "Warning: missing </button>". Use W3c online return correct result.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Kyle Heflin, 2 года назадI started using HTML Validator when I got serious about writing simple but clean HTML.
It helps me catch errors while trying to update my pages in the early morning hours when typos most occur. This extension is a must if your serious about learning HTML.
This extension will locate where errors are located in the page your visiting, just make sure you refresh the browser if you backup to a page you've visited before. It will report a false error if you go to a site that has errors and then you go back to a page that doesn't.
If your writing HTML code in my case for fun
but want the pages to look right this extension is a must. If you want to code and code right get this extension.
Thanks again Marc Gueury for making this extension happen.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12760379, 4 года назадFirst you have to open the DevTools and click on the Validator. This is one more click than before. And you can't see immediately that there are problems while surfing, because the icon is always grey in the toolbar. This is unfortunately a step backwards, therefore only 3 stars instead of 5 as before.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Jani, 5 лет назадValidating frames is no longer possible with the new version when using Firefox. Hopefully, the feature will be recovered, otherwise this expansion will be of no use.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 лет назадThe same extension works in Chrome. There is a missing feature in FF to have this working. See https://gitlab.com/mgueury/html_validator/issues/11. Feel free to vote for the FF bug.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от Alessandro, 5 лет назадWith FF 60 still sees the source generated by browser instead source generated by server. The Options of this extension are partial broken... not able to select GSML, always gets TIDY... partial working on FF 60, needs to be reworked again to be useful under FF 60 and more...
EDIT: in chrome this extension don't work anymore... won't validate my web pages, instead to see a green flag I can see only a message "Info 0 0 No HTML" and nothing other... the flag remains gray...
This happens on latest version of Chrome! Version 66.0.3359.181...
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 5 лет назадThe exact same HTML Validator extension/code works fine in Chrome. The reason being several bugs and mostly one API not implemented in FF.
This is the chrome version (in fact the same file): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/html-validator/mpbelhhnfhfjnaehkcnnaknldmnocglk
For more explanation, please look in the bugs below.
and mostly vote for the FF bug to be fixed :-)
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Jeff, 6 лет назадNow working again. (A great tool I have used for many years.) But
first I had to do a clean install of Firefox 57 (new profile) and then
install HTML Validator. Apparently there was some junk in my VERY old
profile that caused a problem with the new Firefox and new HTML
Validator. The source displayed by the Inspector showed a wtx-context
added to the HTML tag and to several others. That was not in my actual
source code. The Validator did not like that attribute and put up a
warning. Even worse, the Validator would not detect any errors in an
intentionally buggy test file I created. Doing the clean install fixed
I wish there were a keyboard shortcut to invoke the HTML Validator in
this new environment, e.g., as Ctrl-Shift-C, Ctrl-Shift-S, etc. do for
other tools. I have programmed my mouse to do a Ctrl-Shift-I, but then
have to click on the HTML Validator tab.
When I try to go to http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla, I get a
timeout. Is that site no longer available? If I do a tracert for
users.skynet.be, it steps thru almost 20 nodes, but finally times out in