Оценено на 4,4 из 5
Оценено на 4,4 из 5
- от Пользователь Firefox 12760379, 10 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5First you have to open the DevTools and click on the Validator. This is one more click than before. And you can't see immediately that there are problems while surfing, because the icon is always grey in the toolbar. This is unfortunately a step backwards, therefore only 3 stars instead of 5 as before.
- от Пользователь Firefox 6703342, год назадОценено на 1 из 5Unable to properly parse the document, just use https://validator.w3.org
- от Jani, 2 года назадОценено на 1 из 5Validating frames is no longer possible with the new version when using Firefox. Hopefully, the feature will be recovered, otherwise this expansion will be of no use.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThe same extension works in Chrome. There is a missing feature in FF to have this working. See https://gitlab.com/mgueury/html_validator/issues/11. Feel free to vote for the FF bug.
- от Alessandro, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5With FF 60 still sees the source generated by browser instead source generated by server. The Options of this extension are partial broken... not able to select GSML, always gets TIDY... partial working on FF 60, needs to be reworked again to be useful under FF 60 and more...
EDIT: in chrome this extension don't work anymore... won't validate my web pages, instead to see a green flag I can see only a message "Info 0 0 No HTML" and nothing other... the flag remains gray...
This happens on latest version of Chrome! Version 66.0.3359.181...
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 2 года назадThe exact same HTML Validator extension/code works fine in Chrome. The reason being several bugs and mostly one API not implemented in FF.
This is the chrome version (in fact the same file): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/html-validator/mpbelhhnfhfjnaehkcnnaknldmnocglk
For more explanation, please look in the bugs below.
and mostly vote for the FF bug to be fixed :-)
- от Jeff, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Now working again. (A great tool I have used for many years.) But
first I had to do a clean install of Firefox 57 (new profile) and then
install HTML Validator. Apparently there was some junk in my VERY old
profile that caused a problem with the new Firefox and new HTML
Validator. The source displayed by the Inspector showed a wtx-context
added to the HTML tag and to several others. That was not in my actual
source code. The Validator did not like that attribute and put up a
warning. Even worse, the Validator would not detect any errors in an
intentionally buggy test file I created. Doing the clean install fixed
I wish there were a keyboard shortcut to invoke the HTML Validator in
this new environment, e.g., as Ctrl-Shift-C, Ctrl-Shift-S, etc. do for
other tools. I have programmed my mouse to do a Ctrl-Shift-I, but then
have to click on the HTML Validator tab.
When I try to go to http://users.skynet.be/mgueury/mozilla, I get a
timeout. Is that site no longer available? If I do a tracert for
users.skynet.be, it steps thru almost 20 nodes, but finally times out in
- от Пользователь Firefox 12222026, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Excellent tool that I have used for years to check all my web pages before releasing. Please make WebExtensions compatible so it stays working after November 2017. Thank you.
Kevin (for some reason it is showing as anonymous)
- от Stonecrusher, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5It's still a great and useful extension.
Especially the activation just for certain domains and the integration into the sourcecode window are nice.
But I am afraid the addon will stop working soon, when e10 (multiprocess) support will be required.
Answer to your reply:
I have e10 disabled anyway so far. But the mozilla compatibility reporter says html validator doesn't work with multiprocess. I also checked that in a new profile (see screenshot) where e10 actually was enabled.
So it may be just a problem with the automatic compability recognition or formalities in the manifest.
Also see https://www.arewee10syet.com/ for further links/info.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадE10 is normally implemented in the extension. At least the part of chrome and content. Webextension is not. It is a huge task.
E10 is a complex and it is very possible that I missed something.
- от Rene, 3 года назадОценено на 5 из 5Good extension.
I habe 64-bit firefox also installed but i got a error in the 64-bit version:
The dynamic C library contained in the extension file could not be found
Hope this could be solved.
In 32-bit version FF everything ok.
- от arena, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5J'ai un problème de conflit entre firebug et html validator avec les dernières versions.
Lorsque html validator est actif, l'affichage de firebug est modifié et certaines fonctionnalités ne sont plus disponibles ?
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадPourriez-vous m'envoyer par mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, un screenshot du probleme, les versions de Firefox, HTML Validator, Firebug et le type d'Operating System ? Merci
- от Seppo, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5Some errors are a bit missleading when localized. Requires more help messages for errors. Or at least show english help if localized is missing.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадPlease be more explicit, I think that there are 400 errors message descriptions. The extension is translated in 14 languages, and only 2/3 for the full errors. email@example.com
- от Tony Mechelynck, 4 года назадОценено на 5 из 5I've been testing HTML Validator 0.9.7.4 Beta with no problems on the version of SeaMonkey mentioned below, comparing "Tidy" results with "SGML" results. In particular the "Tidy" version found attribute errors (including quite a number of mismatches due to typos between the name= and id= attributes of tags). :-)
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0 SeaMonkey/2.47a1
Build identifier: 20160625075045
Great that it has ceased being "Windows-only".
P.S. One unclosed tag caused several "anchor already defined" warnings, but once I had noticed and fixed the error the spurious messages disappeared.
- от spiritRKS1910, 4 года назадОценено на 4 из 5When I open source code in new window then "Wrap Long Lines" option in View menu doesn't work correctly. When I switching to viewing source code in Tab then all works fine. Please fix this.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12075707, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Hello Marc, we daily use the HTML validator extension. We are happy that it already can validate HTML5 code locally. However since couple days we are experiencing problems. If we press Ctrl+U, nothing will show up, only a white screen. If we want to see the source code at least, we must uninstall the addon first. Are you aware of this trouble? Thanks for help!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадHi Misinko,
No, unhappily I am not aware of any issue now.
Can you send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with
- version of Firefox / HTML Validator that you use
- screenshot of the issue
- OS system and OS version
- The output of the browser console (Developer Tools/browser console)
- When you see the view source, does it pop up in a tab or in a separate window ?
- от David Carass, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5After downloading I was presented with a table with options I could barely read - white text against a light blue background. So I dismissed the box and the user guide page was opened in a new browser tab, explaining the options - which I can setup via preferences in the extension window. I haven't got round to using the tool yet - but to be presented with options that weren't readable is off-putting! I'm not sure if this is specific to another extension I have enabled - e.g. no squint. But this was set to show black text against a white background as default. I disabled nosquint - but the html validator colors remained unreadable. So, assuming the colors have nothing to do with my existing extensions (even if they do?) - please could these choices be presented in a more readable way. Note: I don't have an array of extensions installed - nosquint, noscript, and newscrollbars only. So, seems unlikely they are to blame.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 5 лет назадThanks for the feedback.
Would it be possible to send by mail more details like OS, version of Firefox, the extension version and if possible screenshots of your issues
It seems that something is broken with new Firefox versions.
My mail is email@example.com. Thanks
- от Пользователь Firefox 12029428, 5 лет назадОценено на 5 из 5Using Linux64bit Firefox, 0.9.6.3 didn't show up in the "View Page Source" tab, so I changed FF's behavior to open source in a new window (Set "view_source.tab" to "false" in about:config). Works again.