- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 13461794, 13 дней назад"window.frames.myFrameName" is undefined,
"window.frames.['myFrameName']" is undefined too,
except they are not undefined in tamperMonkey and violentMonkey because they are simply not undefined.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16582769, 3 месяца назадGreasemonkey has been a good extension but hasn't had an update in 3 years now and it's showing. Some things are not working: recently wrote a script I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working as it was not at all complicated and looked all fine, so to check my sanity tried the script out in Violentmonkey where it worked fine. I think over the last 3 years as Firefox has had updates it may have affected compatibility for Greasemonkey. I would recommend using Violentmonkey as it is actively maintained and likewise open source.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от ness, 10 месяцев назадAvoid like the plague.
I used Greasemonkey before version 4, but ever since the webextensions were forced after Firefox 57, GM never got back to where it was previously. They tried to force new APIs without any backwards compatibility which was a terrible decision, and other decisions were made which were ultimately the downfall of this addon. And now it hasn't been updated for years...
It's just sad what happened to this once awesome addon.
Install another extension such as Tampermonkey instead, it's a billion times better than this.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 16763674, 10 месяцев назадWARNING LOT'S OF SCRIPTS WON'T WORK USE OTHER ADDON LIKE TAMPERMONKEY OR VIOLENTMONKEY. Review for version 4.11 now 31 months old. It refuse to install some scripts and that will get worse because firefox evolves. On top of that I wrote a local script. Grease monkey validates the name but use it own name. ( unnamed script 123455 ) and that can't be changed. When I made a seccond script I couldn't be saved beccause "unnamed script name space is in use. This addon should be removed because script writers are dependent on it and this one has become a disgrace.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Fuser, 2 года назадWhat a load of rubbish. No tutorial, no scripts work. Have to post your script online then... , user interface is flaky, Error messages are none helpful. Just a pain for something that doesn't work. Good concept, too much monkey business going on here!