- от Lloyd Dunamis, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5Why is it that whenever it's really needed, it's the time it doesn't work!...
It sees the YouTube comment as a retrievable/restorable field, why did it not save it when the video finishes and play the next in queue?... Ugh...
(I'm sure it restores as functional; just not when it's totally needed...)
- от mecki78, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 3 из 5It does work. That's the only positive thing I can write about it. The UI is ugly and clumsy, it's annoying to work with and if there was any alternative that would only offer the same basic functionality, I'd probably switch at once.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12603536, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Please allow to remove from URL bar and from everywhere!
I just want to store my forms and SOMETIMES retrieve text, not adding tons of icons to my browser.
- от Matt GD, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Very good and useful add-on but it doesn't always store entries
- от Пользователь Firefox 14790351, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I'm concerned that there is no universal way to prevent this add-on from locally saving sensitive information like social security numbers, phone numbers, etc.. Yes, these sensitive fields can be manually blacklisted for any particular site, but that requires knowing the precise field name; not impossible, but cumbersome to the point of not being helpful.
My thought is that this add-on would be more valuable for some people if it could be limited to fields where the entered test is longer than a specified number of characters. So, a user could say, "Save any field in which I type over 300 characters".
That would side-step local saving of most sensitive data, and focus on saving long text fields that take time to compose.
Any progress on adding this type of option? Thanks!
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 3 года назадSome people dislike the fact that all large fields are saved, other people dislike the fact that all short fields are saved and most people just want everything saved.
So I like your suggestion, I will add the option to choose what should be saved in the next upcoming release.
Thank you for the feedback.
Update 23 jan 2020: Option became available in version 18.104.22.168
- от Пользователь Firefox 14288735, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5The old version (1.4) was much better!
This new (2.0) seems to be heavier + missing that good advanced search + "delete all with same value/name" ready on right click... The old one was not saving the "message field text" and it was good! In this one I've found full mail conversations, google translate field etc etc... Pity!
PS: just found the 1.4 ver here that works on FF 56!
5 stars to this one!!! ;)
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадAlmost a complete rewrite of the original code base is necessary to migrate to the WebExtension based version. The most important bits are now done and I am currently working on the remaining features to make it as awesome as it was before, so please be patient because it is a ton of work.
- от loukote, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Looking forward for a sync across devices.
Does not work on mobile FF - impossible to interact (copy etc buttons do not respond).
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 4 года назадSyncing settings using the standard synchronization mechanism would be no problem but syncing data (form history) would be impossible because of the 100KB size limit.