- от Пользователь Firefox 16940020, 24 дня назадОценено на 4 из 5best screenshot add-on I've tried so far! Having trouble getting the additional features after buying a subscription, but that's probably because I'm not the most tech-savvy.
- от Kirbizzle, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Love this add-on! Especially for imaging webpages I am working on. My only suggestion is to have an automatic whole photo selection on hover as opposed to the manual outlining of the photo for a screenshot
- от EricM, 4 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Advantage : perfect export of the web page.
Disadvantage : difficult to edit in Adobe Premiere for exemple (some graphics can't be removed) and the file size is a little bit heavy.
But, THANKS for this great add-on !!!
- от Chicken3gg, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Erfasst ganze Websiten nur, wenn diese nur einen Scrollbalken haben. Ausserdem ist das Addon Mühe mit sich verschiebender Leiste (beim Scrollen). Somit ist die Leiste wiederholt auf dem Ergebnis drauf,
- от Rick, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Overall a very convenient and easy to use app. One glitch: periodically when I use Capture selection and try to save as a PDF, the app saves the selection as a MS DOS.exe file--I have to try several times before it finally saves as a PDF...
- от Пользователь Firefox 16804717, 5 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Works most of the time to capture full web pages or user selected parts but sometimes the region captured does not correspond to the region selected and sometimes parts of a page such as columns in some tables are not captured.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15481785, 7 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Thoroughly enjoy using the add-on, except that there is no warning that the webpage is too big to make a screenshot. I would also like the inclusion of a feature to break large webpages up, possibly with a little overlap between them, into several images or pdf files.
- от garyhaywardcom, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Sometimes, on a slow PC, web pages are scrolled down too quickly, before content has become visible, meaning that content is not captured, resulting in blank portions of the captured page. Other times, scrolling is too slow and Firefox flashes up a banner saying a script on the page is slowing the computer down and asking if it should be stopped. Could there be a way to control the scroll-down speed?
- от spiercy16, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5Good Firefox addon but for the love of everything, it needs to remember the last location you saved a screenshot to and save in the same place, unless instructed otherwise, the following times. That is software development basics and should be the default for every single program and plug-in out there, unless configured otherwise in a settings menu somewhere.
- от BigThunder1, год назадОценено на 4 из 5Full Web Page Screenshots Add-0n -- FINALLY... a capture Add-on that actually works! I learned that Moz has blocked scripts accessing the Add-ons page amongst others which has prevented saving them as full webpages etc.
I did get PicPick to capture separate visible parts of the Add-ons page so I can stitch together a list of installed Add-ons.
There used to be an excellent Add-0n (B4 Moz fudged things up with web-api's) called "Infolister" that did this. But alas, that developer jumped the Mozilla ship along with 1000's of others.
This Add-on isn't perfect, but at least it works for the most part and will allow me to do what I need to do.
I remember a FireShot Add-on years ago that would archive everything relative to Ff; Profile folder, Add-ons, Ff settings, Bookmarks, Current Webpages/tabs etc etc. Wonder if this is the same developer and what happened to that Add-on. It had a few bugs here and there, but it did a fine job for what it was designed to do.