Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14618035, год назад
It doesn't work anymore. Please, update it.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено год назад
Doesn't work how? It still works fine for me, so if you have a problem it would help if you opened an issue with actual details in the issue tracker at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Bill Gates, 11 дней назадads on the marketplace are visible.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 11 дней назадWill try to have that fixed this week. In the future, it helps if these sort of issues are reported at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
Edit: Should be working again for now as of v1.11.0
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Cast no shadow, 4 месяца назадIt's not working anymore, but it was the only one that worked for a while.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Latisha Chan, 4 месяца назадworked yesterday, but not working today.
update: Now it works perfectly. Thanks so much
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 месяца назадIf you are referring to Sponsored ads, i'm looking into it, and i should hopefully have a fix soon. FB just got clever, so fixing may be a little tricky this time.
Edit: Fixed in 1.10.4
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Vaark, 5 месяцев назадSeems to work way better than my previous ad blocker for FB but there seems to be some suggestions (suggested content and "do you know these people?") passing through.
Thanks for the good job and please keep it going!
Also, some way to hide the "Sories, Reels and Rooms" panel would be much appreciated, even if there is another FF addon doing it fine, merging it with your addon would be very nice!
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17480880, 7 месяцев назадThe 1st addon that actually remove those pesky sponsored ads for me, the option to either completely remove make them collapsible is great too.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Sam, 8 месяцев назадJust installed it, works fantastically so far. Ads, sponsored and suggested posts are collapsed, with the option to click to un-collapse them. (You can also make them hidden entirely in the extension settings.) Finally, the terrible website that I only reluctantly go on to find out what my acquaintances are up to will actually only show me what my acquaintances are up to.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от bojani, 2 года назадPlease add removal of __cft__= tracking data... example __cft__=AZWAFYZG_rxiiC1QGzg2heuX0uoORIAmJOZaeZKgGZ1ozmtzFbHY57hkDfRXQD_qwawr7zCtAqnpbP6XhBJQ0MAQU-5JNRHZUayIshV-PVWEyFJTz4VKECw1OM36odLRBRE&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадThat should be getting removed already, if it is not for you, please open an issue at https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues with more details so that i can better look into it.
UPDATE: I think I found the issue and it will be fixed in the next version (v1.9.2)
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Rescovedo, 2 года назадAs of December/2020, it does not block any ads, sponsored products neither facebook ads during videos.
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 2 года назадIt should work just fine, FB hasn't changed anything as far as I'm aware and it continues to work for me. One possible reason could be if you use FB in a different language, since I haven't taken the time to add filters for every language. I will also say that blocking video ads was never a direct goal of this extension, since the extension uBlock Origin should handle that well already
If it isn't working for you, it would help if you submit an issue with more details on the project page so that I can look into it: https://github.com/mgziminsky/FacebookTrackingRemoval/issues
- Оценено на 2 из 5от Waldi, 2 года назадIt works in Firefox-84! Unlike two another ones - Ad Blocker for Facebook and AdBlocker for Facebook - last weeks both don't work anymore. Before login FB with new blocker you should clean cookies and cash in your Firefox.
P.S. It worked fine for two years. But it stopped working in October 2022. At first occasional ads, then massive. Good bye, Chinese toy! And thanks, though, for two years.