Оценено на 2 из 5от SweatTechnique, 4 года назад
Actually - as far as I know - I should be able to open Exif Viewer about "Extras", but unfortunately I can't find this option under "Extras" or any other option in the Firefox browser. Version 70.0.1 (64 Bit). I'm very disappointed. Ansonsten wäre das ein wirklich, wirklich nützliches Tool!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Brendan, 2 года назадThis doesn't display any EXIF information. I am using Firefox 88.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от kaengu, 2 года назадEasy to use and extremely useful - thanks for providing this!
- Оценено на 1 из 5от 7TOnin, 3 года назадSeems to need accessing private browsing data to work.
Sometimes the file path is too huge in the screen.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14212763, 4 года назадNothing happened even if you click IPTC, IFD0 etc.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от AX11, 4 года назадDoes exactly what is says. Works pretty well, instantly gives detailed info about image metadata.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14694902, 4 года назадThis plug in was very, very good until Firefox killed its usefulness to any file on the local hard drive, such as image files received or sent via email, those downloaded from a thumb drive, or those taken and saved on a local hard drive by the computer owner. Firefox in some sort of misguided, perhaps just thoughtless, security move destroyed the ability to use Firefox in a fully functional way as photographers had done previously for many, many years. Too bad for us photographers. But, who cares about us, eh? So, now off to investigate using some other browser that actually might be fully functional for looking at photographs, including my own.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14657703, 4 года назадEasy to install, but nothing is showed. I browse the hard disk to my files. I open the image. I do a right click and i select exif viewer. Unfortunately the windows is there without any information
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадWhere on your hard drive are the images located? Some directories associated with the operating system have restricted access, which prevents the Viewer from retrieving the image and extracting its data. Try copying the images to a public directory and see if that helps.