- от Пользователь Firefox 14816641, 6 дней назадОценено на 2 из 5Mostly works fine, but does block any and all access to banking websites. Unsure whether this is solvable, perhaps banks simply use too much tracking software or maybes it's an oversight
- от Marfos27, 3 месяца назадОценено на 2 из 5Two issues: Images won't load on some websites because of DDG.
Search results are very poor. I get what I am looking for immediately with google while DDG can't find it. A pity: I so much want to be rid of Google...
- от Jerry Photo 69, 6 месяцев назадОценено на 2 из 5Twice now when I've had problems with sites acting weird, (like not being able to resize or even move a window) it's turned out to be DuckDuckGo. Think I'm done with it.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15873794, год назадОценено на 2 из 5There are two things I don't like about DDG. I can't find a way to have same interface colours I have, in Search screen, with Google and Dark Reader together. That is just more readable and comfortable for eyes. With DDG, with or without Dark Reader, I have other tints of black, blue and purple, the 3 major colours in the seach screen.
And the other thing, is the lack of a proper integration with Google services (maps, youtube, etc). When you search for an address, it doesn't immediately show Google maps screen of it, but you have to do 3-4 clicks to have that.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15257335, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5This extension is cool enough to use, but frankly could be a lot better. Among other things, it should ( but doesn't ):
- provide enhanced features to ddg
- add a !Bang drop-down menu
- optionally save search terms
- save filter options
- omit hits from specified domain(s)
- make ddg settings persistent across devices with extension installed 9 via ff account association or otherwise ).
( Extensively tried in Linux & Windows10 ).
But, at least it does enhance my data privacy. Viva la libre!
- от Пользователь Firefox 15109330, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5I will not pretend to have any idea as to how to measure privacy, and thus will not comment about that.
But I do know when my browser, core and ram are working extremely slow; My CPU and 8GB RAM are constantly maxed and Firefox stops responding for ten seconds approximately twice every minute! This happens regardless of whether there are five hundred running tabs, or only five. I wouldn't recommend using this extension until this issue is fixed.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14542775, 2 года назадОценено на 2 из 5Have used it awhile but I have become increasingly frustrated by irrelevant search results that are little more than 'where to buy' redirects.