- Оценено на 3 из 5от Timo, год назад问题1：保存图片虽然设定了上下左右拖动对应的功能，但实际用的时候是混乱的。
Problem 1：although have configured 4-direction actions for dragging images, the add-on is confused with each other when using.
Problem 2: when dragging, the cursor is followed by ⊘ while the links can be opened. The symbol ⊘ is usually for an invalid link or a failed dragging. It's so confusing and misleading.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от DARK A, 2 года назадits very good im glad i have this after i left avant browser thanks a lot
- Оценено на 1 из 5от edison, 4 года назадSounded good, after changing the behavior for each of the actions and saving, it flat-out didn't work. Disappointing....
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Hommit, 4 года назадThis is really what i need!
up: search text doesn't seem to work?
up2 (feedback): currently, images inside links ("new" buttons at forum threads in particular) opens image, rather than link. which is obv wrong.
[up3] some examples:
https://author.today/work/genre/all?sorting=recent (click on book covers)
while some other forums do not show this behavior. strange. (https://forums.spacebattles.com/forums/worm.115/ for example is ok)
after examimig in firefox inspector, there is different tags used:
< a href="threads/its-all-in-the-blood-vampire-the-masquerade-worm.754504/unread" class="unreadLink" title="Go to first unread message">
< img class="inlineimg" src="images/customstyles/vbgoha/buttons/firstnew.gif" alt="Go to first unread message" title="Go to first unread message" border="0"> or
< a href="/u/aserj/works"> < img class="" src="/content/2019/07/05/u/aserj_636979292304836457.jpg?width=70&height=70&mode=crop"> < /a>
Ответ разработчикаразмещено 4 года назадThanks for you feedback.
1. search text should be working on most websites. I know it doesn't work on firefox addon website for some reason that I don't know. If you find another website where search doesn't work, please let me know.
2. Could you provide a webpage or forum that has the issue?
Sorry for the late reply. I don't get any notifications when you update your comments.
I see what the issue is here.
When you drag an element in a webpage, the plugin will first decide whether the element is a text, link or image. The priority is image > link > text, meaning that if the element include an image, it will be recognized as image even if the image is wrapped by a link. The reason for this is that the plugin need to make sure image can be picked up out of a link. However, the plugin also records the link and if you need to open the link instead of the image, you need to set the options in "image" tab as "open link in foreground" or "open link in background". I usually set drag right to open link and drag left to open image.
Let me know if this resolve you problem.
- Оценено на 3 из 5от BullFrog, 4 года назадIt is working, but the Save image to folder is missing yet, hope you can make it happen in the near future.