- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 12970231, 10 дней назадSince a few times, I can't linked WEB.WHATSAPP.COM from my phone (QRCODE) and in turning off this add-on, it works at last. Please fix this, thank you
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Cianoz, месяц назадIt only allow to change intensity of darkness / brightness and contrast. But a webpage with black background and white text remains with black bg and white text. Pretty useless.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 17788622, месяц назадslows down webpage loading time, very bad user experience on android
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Mr.A, месяц назадDoes not auto detect if the website already has a dark mode like it does on Android firefox...
- Оценено на 1 из 5от arieslawt, 2 месяца назадmakes the browser unbearably slow on every single site it's on. sucks bc it's the only dark mode for android
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Nellie, 3 месяца назадAs soon as I started using this add-on, the video I was watching on Amazon Prime stopped loading + was much slower loading. It also stopped the subtitle function from working. So, I uninstalled.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Laurel Valentine, 3 месяца назадThis was recommended by the browser I just installed on my Android phone.
I tried to read how it works but a picture of a hand holding an iPhone kept popping up.
If that's how the addon works -- darkening my screen by covering the content with an ad for the same software on an operating system I don't use -- no thank you.
Uninstalled it immediately.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от karolbr95, 3 месяца назадNot usable after last update on December 25th. The extension has stopped working in the adguard home admin panel and won't start again.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Mach Fiver, 4 месяца назадdoesn't work on this site. but certainly slows down my browser a heck of a lot
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Tails, 4 месяца назадWhen i downloaded dark reader firefox was slow as fuck and after a couple of day of having it my search engine changed to yahoo and didnt change back until i uninstalled it
- Оценено на 1 из 5от DeLaPiscina, 5 месяцев назадI'm using The current Firefox version, 106.0.2 (64-bit). The keyboard shortcut to toggle the extension on and off doesn't work, but didn't work in the previous FF version either. I tried changing the shortcut to different values, but nothing works. Notably, keyboard shortcuts for all my other FF extensions work fine. Having to click twice (three times if the site hasn't been added to the Site list) makes this extension excessively inefficient. I invested a considerable amount of time searching the web for possible fixes to this issue, and couldn't find a solution anywhere. Advise from the developer would be appreciated. Will re-post if this occurs.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Myruu, 5 месяцев назадLight mode doesn't work. Settings menu appears to be in dark mode only so it's unusable without screenshotting and inverting the colours in gimp and trying to guess where to click.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от slumbergod, 6 месяцев назадSERIOUS MEMORY LEAK. After a month of my laptop locking up and requiring a forced restart I narrowed it down to being Dark Reader with Sepia cranked up to the maximum setting. There's no doubt this is the most effective extension for forcing websites to "go dark". Unfortunately, it's unusable if it freezes your computer every few hours. UPDATE: tried it again a few months later and still the same problem.
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Luna, 8 месяцев назадDoes not work on the *literal first page* I tried it on, this one. What the...?
- Оценено на 1 из 5от Burndaddy, 8 месяцев назадUnusable. Brings PC to a crawl. Keep getting notifications that this addon is to blame. Have Uninstalled. Love dark theme, but not worth the huge hit to performance. Luckily more sites are including dark themes, hopefully making this addon obsolete.