- Оценено на 4 из 5от Serge_del, 5 лет назадWhy it send an error message on the proper page of "Copy ShortURL"?Can you file an Issue here? https://github.com/fwenzel/copy-shorturl/issues -- to answer your question, because Firefox will not let me run the add-on code inside addons.mozilla.org as a security measure. The error message says literally that.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от Truden, 5 лет назадWorks perfectly on Firefox Quantum 57.0 (MacBook Pro)
Thank you for the great work.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от frustrated, 5 лет назадRegarding the bit.ly documentation it was a bit of a struggle to get the appropriate OAuth token generated. Bit.ly service can also use OAuth Webflow token. This addon requires the simpler OAuth token and it has to be used in the extension's Custom URL pulldown option rather than Bit.ly option.
I was using a now deprecated URL shortener which had an option that would also capture the Title of the page and insert that into the clipboard. I found this useful when pasting the information into email or on Twitter. This way one could see what the URL is for and saves having to type that information in.Why are you not using the bitly option? There's a link to where you can generate the API key and it works just fine for me. It looks like you made it harder for yourself than necessary?
If you have a bug to report, please go to github and file an issue there and I am happy to help.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от taja, 6 лет назадThis is probably the best URL shortener i'I've come across for FF, and it works with FF 57! One thing though: I'd like to disable notifications as they're distracting and a bit unnecessary. I saw that an issue on the github was opened for this, but was then closed. Any chance the option to disable notifications can be added as a checkbox in the preferences?I am just about to release a new version that will have this feature. Hurrah!
- Оценено на 3 из 5от orange, 6 лет назадnever failed. i.gd is not always able to shorten what i send there. bitly.com is imho best, but needs registering with email and Copy ShortURL needs a token. not so easy...
i also would like a shorter notification.
thanx for replying and evolving the addon. simply getting the short url into the clipboard is still not functioning. any idea why? it worked before i fuzzeled with bit.ly.I filed an issue to add bitly support, which should be doable:
Notifications can be disabled in the next version of the add-on:
I do not think I can control the duration of the notification.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от el-cravito, 6 лет назадNow that Shortly is not compatible with e20s and is not (yet?) a WebExtension, I looked for a URL shortener that could fit those needs. And I found Copy ShortURL.
Well... It's a great extension: it just does what's supposed to do.
I just wish I could disable the notifications. (Maybe in the next version...)Thank you for your feedback! Glad you like the extension. I didn't know the notifications were annoying, but you're not the first person to ask. I filed this Issue: https://github.com/fwenzel/copy-shorturl/issues/70
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Kartana, 6 лет назадVery nice app. Would be nice if I could disable the pop-up or set a pop-up time though. Maybe an option for the future?Thank you for your review! I filed an Issue for it: https://github.com/fwenzel/copy-shorturl/issues/70
Feel free to comment there.
- Оценено на 5 из 5от André Veríssimo, 6 лет назадWish I found out about this addon before developing my own to replace the one I used to use (non-webextensions)
great work with this!