- от xeff4335, 2 месяца назадОценено на 3 из 5No way to hide the annoying animated "thumbs up" icon, asking for followers, when opening the checker home menu. There are options to disable various buttons, just not that one. It's not even an option with the pro version. Gay
- от Пользователь Firefox 16228724, 2 года назадОценено на 3 из 5So first off, I am only able to rate this on the Firefox page. I really though use Chrome. But this is a really good extension. I have it on my Chromebook and this extension helps me whenever I get an email, and I normally get them a lot. However, every time I restart my Chromebook, all the settings on the extension page including ringtones, accounts sign-in, etc. resets to the default setting. I hope this problem gets fixed soon.
- от Пользователь Firefox 15295321, 3 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Used to be amazing and technically it still is. But there's a lot of errors lately, making this extension rather useless.
It often displays this error code:
Hope it'll be fixes soon, used to love Checker Plus.
- от jonjay32, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Great add-on, BUT;
problems with dec 6th 2018 update.
Im Still getting alerts as normal- but when i click the little toolbar "envelope", just will not load.
White "window" appears with blue "loading/Reload" circle - but doesnt load. Waited 5 mins... and still window is white with blue loading circle just spinning and spinning.
Had to roll back to v21.2.3.....
..... Which is working fine.
Win 7 [64bit] - Firefox v56.0.2 [The Last version before Quantum]
- от Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net), 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Please fix bug with repeated display of email. Every time I start Waterfox/Firefox I keep getting the same notification at bottom right of screen for the same exact emails for the 10th time. It keeps doing this unless you open the email or otherwise mark it as Read. Isn't it should only show the notification one time only, regardless of whether you read it, or there should be an option to ensure that behavior.
I have "Previewing marks as Read" enabled and "Repeat notification"and "Show notifications for older" both disabled with 30 second polling for Primary category for my Google Apps gmail account with the latest v220.127.116.11 for Waterfox on Windows 10 x64.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13818247, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5Auto detect signed in account does not work. If I press the refresh icon in preferences in account/lables page, an error snackbar pops up saying: "Typeerror: can't access dead object"
- от Пользователь Firefox 13555508, 4 года назадОценено на 3 из 5I've been using this gmail notifier for a good while, on several different browsers. I like it. However, I could never get the audible alert to work in Firefox (works good in Chrome & Vivaldi). The notification icon works, but I'm not always looking at the screen, so it would be nice if the "ding" worked.
- от Taras, 5 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5No side bar, where u can choose between different accounts.
Feels like it going to stop working after any action.
Window with email are smaller than in chrome. i think so.
- от Пользователь Firefox 13448475, 5 лет назадОценено на 3 из 5Just migrated from Chrome to Firefox but I think I'll switch back to Chrome because this extension is sluggish on Firefox. Also, when I preview the mails, the background will turn black when I scroll.