- Оценено на 4 из 5от Marcos, месяц назадFor Android it can be improved. I've been using it for Chrome+Mac combination and has been wonderful. Horrible experience when using Android+Firefox combination, it just doesn't autofill nothing, you need to explicitely give Accessibility access which is not explained anywhere.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Harley, месяц назадvery good password manager, tends to have issues on sites that auto-refresh after having you sign up, making you have to go out of your way to actually save your password to it
- Оценено на 4 из 5от SA, 2 месяца назадBitwarden on its own has been good and I highly recommend it. However, the firefox extension seems to have an issue where pin authentication isnt being accepted..
- Оценено на 4 из 5от VZG, 3 месяца назадOf course this is the best pass manager. Two things should be changed in my opinion: searching within the plugin and always sorting search results alphabetically. As passwords appear for current domain only, same should be done for search results within the plugin. If you have hundred collections and thousands passwords and want to search for a login while being on particular domain, the plugin shows all the results and not these only for current domain. Same for displayed logins for current domain - they are sorted by last used not alphabetically. If you have many logins for a particular domain you can't easily find the one you are looking for. Sorting fails you and searching fails you. Please devs - add an option for "always sort credential list alphabetically" and "search only compatible entries" (entries that match your current domain). This would be a LIFE CHANGER for advanced users.
- Оценено на 4 из 5от Пользователь Firefox 14152628, 3 месяца назадWindows Hello Entsperrung funktioniert nicht mehr bei dem Addon seit dem Update der Desktop App auf Version