- от xenoterracide, месяц назадОценено на 4 из 5not a comment on bitwarden itself, but I was trying the built in TOTP after upgrading to premium. I tried a manual vault sync several times on both sides and that did nothing. I realized that I had to resync membership finally. That allowed me to have access to the totp field. Sadly it still didn't autofill it. I had to copy it, which is still better than typing it out. Still, membership and vault sync could be more push notification oriented, than rare polling.
- от Пользователь Firefox 12831979, 2 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5its working fine as manager, but addon always dissapear on alttab or any action, so it impossible to copypaste something or add new login.
- от Пользователь Firefox 16925808, 3 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Nice add-on, that CAN auto-fill form, cancel clipboard copy to avoid vulnerabilities, mask passwords to avoid graphic spying... free account allow sharing (with one person)... the only drawback is the impossibility to organize passwords with subdirectory levels.
I like the needing to go in vault to apply manual modifications and editing. That avoid many troubles by missclicking. The popup allow easy updating about password chganges with only one mouseclick.
- от KenshinJenna, 3 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5This password manager is great, and very powerful, and I am quite happy about the fact that it is 100% open-source and end-to-end encrypted. My only reason for giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is that OTP token entry and adding new accounts is kind of cumbersome via the browser.
- от Benjamin, 4 месяца назадОценено на 4 из 5Near perfect. Here are my 2 issues: When I search for something in the add-on, then click on something else, that search is gone when I come back to the add-on. It would be great if the search was still there when I click on the Bitwarden add-on again. Also it would be more intuitive to have a little Bitwarden logo in login/password text-boxes that I can click it and select a login/password (like how LastPass does it).