- от Пользователь Firefox 15808617, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5BEST ad blocker ever!! 😃 I've been using this ad blocker not only for Firefox but also for all of the other browsers I usually use such as Samsung Internet ...
I highly recommend this wonderful add-one!! 👍
- от Kayqueh Smith, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 4 из 5for some reason, the youtube channels that I have whitelisted do not yet appear ads, they should appear, but otherwise, the adblocker does what it promises.
- от Пользователь Firefox 14799992, 8 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5Doesn't work anymore.Since the latest update, now it decides what should be blocked, and you can no longer block an ad that you don't want to see. Looks like another product being monitored by big tech.
- от Erik, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 1 из 5It is very very bad.
It does not block any ads. And I cannot block ads manualy with a Right-Click. (I could only disable it)
Youtube-Video-Ads are not blocked too.
Ответ разработчикаопубликовано 9 месяцев назадHi Erik, Wenn Sie nicht Englisch lesen, fügen Sie ihn bitte den folgenden Text in Google Translate. We're not able to reproduce this issue on our end; banner ads are being blocked on YouTube. Could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can take a closer look? We hope to hear from you soon! --AdBlock Support
- от Beanstalk, 9 месяцев назадОценено на 5 из 5Firefox should automatically list all the add-ons that the users have downloaded after we log into our account. We should not have to create more 'collections' of add-ons, after all that's what account is for.
And also, if users wish to rate the add-ons, we can't do it via our toolbars...we have to come all the way to the add-ons main page, key in the name of the add-on and give rating. It's a real hassel.