- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Kevyn Rocha, 2 luni în urmăUnfortunately in the current version it is not blocking the part where you can see the extensions, so I can always disable it. If they solve it I would be very grateful. I already activated the option "Prevent access to about:addons at times when these sites are blocked". I don't know what I do now '_'
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 2 luni în urmăPlease submit this as an issue on GitHub so I can investigate further. Thanks!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Strange, un an în urmăUX is confusing. I tried to use this for a week or so, could not configure the blocking and scheduling as I wanted to.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Flouroux, 2 ani în urmăTried to set it up, a lot of bugs unfortunately:
1. Set to wildcard and +webflow.com - it still shows a timer on the webflow page, even though it doen't block it (I've set to count only active tab yes)
2. Set to keyword allow mode, added a wildcard and ~webflow - it doesn't load a google search for webflow.
So it kinda only worked if I remove the timer display and also don't use keywords :c
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 2 ani în urmăIf you had posted this to the support forums, I would have tried to provide some assistance. I don't think what you are experiencing is due to "a lot of bugs."