- de Flouroux, 4 luni în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 steleTried to set it up, a lot of bugs unfortunately:
1. Set to wildcard and +webflow.com - it still shows a timer on the webflow page, even though it doen't block it (I've set to count only active tab yes)
2. Set to keyword allow mode, added a wildcard and ~webflow - it doesn't load a google search for webflow.
So it kinda only worked if I remove the timer display and also don't use keywords :c
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 4 luni în urmăIf you had posted this to the support forums, I would have tried to provide some assistance. I don't think what you are experiencing is due to "a lot of bugs."