Recenzii pentru Bitwarden - Manager de parole gratuit
Bitwarden - Manager de parole gratuit de Bitwarden Inc.
66 de recenzii
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Maciek, o lună în urmăProblem z logowaniem na telefonie, captcha się nie pokazuje i nie da się zalowgować.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17874536, 2 luni în urmăCan't say I am very impressed with this. I set the vault timeout to 168 hours as I was getting fed up with having to re-enter my details every day. Lo and behold the following day I once again have to enter my details to access my passwords. I checked and the timeout is still showing 168 hours.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 16555169, 3 luni în urmăHasnt worked since last year now 2023. Refuses to sign in. Had to revert back to vers Sept 2021 for it to work. Whats up with that Firefox!
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Max, 3 luni în urmăThe add-on has a bad habit of disappearing just after generating a new password, effectively locking you out of the account whose password you just changed.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 13765272, 5 luni în urmăThe add-on is plagued by timeouts, streamning-cirkle-of-death and what seams to be no contact to server.
I have tried to reinstall multiple times, but to no effect
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 4 luni în urmăWe're here to help! That doesn't sound like expected behavior, if refreshing Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings) doesn't resolve the issue, contact the support team at https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14827504, 5 luni în urmăIt works, the reason why I'm, not giving it 5 stars is because it doesn't work well. Most of the time, passwords do not get updated after a password change. Either BW updates the wrong username, or doesn't update the password at all. I have to manually update the password. Also the generate copied password feature lends itself to a lot of mistakes since you don't actually see the password and sometimes what gets autofilled is your old password. Just makes everything confusing. The update password banner isn't obivious enough. Please make it more like LastPass or 1Password where you get a pop up on the top right corner. On top of that creating new accounts and having the credentials saved is mostly a miss. Most of the issues are seem to be the UX design. Other than that, it's basically serviceable if you're not creating new accounts or updating passwords.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 5 luni în urmăThanks for the feedback—it has been passed along to the team. In the meantime, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference, https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 15017126, 5 luni în urmăExtension is broken since v2022.12. Cannot log in to self hosted vault (tested on 2 different self hosted bitwarden installation) => incorrect username or password. Web connection is OK. Restoring v2022.10 fixes it.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 5 luni în urmăHey there, please update your server: https://bitwarden.com/help/november-deprecation-notice/
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17612779, 8 luni în urmăNot particularly impressed despite the high accolades I've read here. The interface, IMO, is clumsy and not very intuitive to set up and use. Shortly after enabling it on my Android phone and Firefox browser, Firefox crashed. Coincidence or gremlin, I don't know, but after playing around some more, I removed it and didn't attempt to install it on my raspberry pi 4 with Ubuntu and Firefox. I've been using the free version of Dashlane on both devices for several months with zero glitches, one almost insignificant nitpick, and a far more intuitive, easy-to-use interface, so I'm gonna keep dancing with the gal that brung me.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 8 luni în urmăWe're here to help! The Firefox crash seems unrelated, but feel free to connect with the support team directly at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or provide us with more information on what you think would be a better experience.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 14428109, un an în urmăSince few days the app wouldn't let me log in because of "an error".
I really like this add-on usually but impossible to use it on firefow now.
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 10 luni în urmăHey there! If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 16290724, un an în urmăRecently quit working. When opened, it just has a loading spinner and tends to crash Firefox. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and saw the same behavior.
Firefox version: 102.0b8
Răspunsul dezvoltatoruluipostat la 10 luni în urmăHey there, if you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on Github https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17360128, un an în urmăRequires the master password WAY too much. Issues with password generator and defining what requirements the password needs. Can't save passwords for sites because the "Save Password" notification disappears too fast to click. Ended up going back to LastPass despite the horrible direction that company went. Will continue to look for something better.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 17352487, un an în urmăThank you for me back and for taking a moment and to speak with me about.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede daveo76, un an în urmăWith the latest version 1.56.6. It keeps locking with every browser restart. When I got the Vault timeout set to "Never". So I downgraded to 1.55.0 and it worked. Never locking on browser restarts.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Utilizator Firefox 12874968, 2 ani în urmăHave seen better and totp support is broken.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Ivan Denisovich, 2 ani în urmăA bit of pain to use. LastPass is superior.
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede sssss, 2 ani în urmăbiometrics(fingerprint) doesn't work on windows 11
- Evaluat(ă) cu 2 din 5 stelede Fundryi, 2 ani în urmăWish they would also have a "Pop-Out" that is shown below the Login field like NordPass or Dashlane, right now it's kinda "annoying" to right-click on the field and then choosing the account that we want to log in.
It's just a few more clicks but still... if other can do it more nicely, Bitwarden can for sure too.