- de Kael, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleI started using this a couple years ago for the company I was working for because the ethos was right - open source core, simple, usable, reasonably priced and not too intrusive.
It has only gotten better since, and I'm happy to be a premium subscriber. Highly recommended.
- de Cicilia Ve, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleI do recommend Bitwarden. By using it as a free I think it's enough but upgrade it would be a game-changer. I find no bugs or problems, it's satisfying. Maybe you could make it to stick on the top and click on it again to turn it off so when we hover over the different tabs it doesn't automatically disappear. Just suggestion (:
Keep improving your feature and security ^^
- de Utilizator Firefox 16925808, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 4 din 5 steleNice add-on, that CAN auto-fill form, cancel clipboard copy to avoid vulnerabilities, mask passwords to avoid graphic spying... free account allow sharing (with one person)... the only drawback is the impossibility to organize passwords with subdirectory levels.
I like the needing to go in vault to apply manual modifications and editing. That avoid many troubles by missclicking. The popup allow easy updating about password chganges with only one mouseclick.
- de SB, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleThis is hands down one of the best password managers that I have ever used. It has saved me on a regular basis! It's super easy to use, secure, and loads up on any distro. I highly recommend it to ANYONE, on ANY system!!!
- de Cyphical, o lună în urmăEvaluat(ă) cu 5 din 5 steleSwitching from Lastpass because they ruined the free tier. Bitwarden is so much better. Better interface, better security features, open source, and free. Also, more features!
Best password manager.