- Avaliado em 2 de 5por softfoot, a há 2 anosUsed to be brilliant but as of today it no longer works at all (has no effect on FF zooming) this was with FF 97.0.2 Removed it and replaced it but still fails :-( Regards, DaveAfter removing Zoom Page WE 19.4 (the broken version), installing Zoom Page WE 19.5 may not always be successful.
To install Zoom Page WE 19.5, please follow these steps:
- Start Firefox.
- Go to 'Tools > Addons and Themes' and remove Zoom Page WE 19.4.
- Restart Firefox and then close Firefox.
- Go to 'Help > More Troubleshooting Information'.
- In the 'Application Basics' section, look for the 'Profile Folder' entry and click on the 'Open Folder' button.
- In the file manager, select the 'extensions' folder.
- If there is a 'staged' sub-folder, then delete the 'staged' sub-folder.
- If there is a 'trash' sub-folder, then delete the 'trash' sub-folder.
- Close Firefox and then restart Firefox.
- Install Zoom Page WE 19.5 from: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/
- Restart Firefox.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12778890, a há 2 anosI love this and need it as my sight is not what it used to be. I lost it temporarily and was distraught. I just removed and re-installed and now it works again. I'm grateful it works again
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por hosa, a há 2 anosI love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button as I prefer.. Thank you for your consideration...
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por molitar, a há 2 anosVersion 19.1 is totally broken! Sankakucomplex when I open video in new tab it will not load until I hit refresh. Stick with version 19.0 it just works!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por anon, a há 2 anos*Update*: The version 19.1 fixed the problem. Thank you dev.
This is site-specific so DW-dev can ignore my review.
Version 19 text-only zoom doesn't work in conjunction with 4chanX userscript even with 'Apply to dynamic content' enabled: the text doesn't get zoomed-in if I change the zoom size on the context menu, on the toolbar or in the 'Text' field in the 'Default Text Levels (%)' section. But if I change the 'Other' field in that section, the text size also gets changed by that 'Other' value => The text is recognized by the addon as 'Other', not 'Text'.
I tested, older versions don't have this problem.