- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14122227, a há 5 anosGreat extension for page sizing! Much better than the other one I was using!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13235966, a há 5 anosVersion 11.1, 11.2, 11.3 are not applicable even if default full level is set to 80%.
I am enlarging / reducing the font because I set the default zoom type to text.
Since version 11.0 can fix the default zoom level to 80%, I am using version 11.0.
Add on 09/07/2018.
By setting the contents of the reply it was possible to use the same setting as version 11.0 can be used.In Version 11.0 and earlier versions, when using Text Zoom, the default full level was applied to non-text elements. This was quite restrictive and caused problems for some users.
In Version 11.1 and later versions, when using Text Zoom, the default text level (other) is applied to non-text elements. This makes the default levels for Text Zoom independent of the default level for Full Zoom.
If you want to make Version 11.1 or later versions work the same way as Version 11.0, then set the default text level (Other) to the same value as the default full level (All).
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por HIPUNK, a há 5 anosAbsolutely perfect in function. So 5/5. However, since roughly Firefox version 59 I get notifications that I need to change some setting in about:config, which I've already done a long long time ago.
That is quite distracting, because it happens roughly once per hour, even with the system warning tone! Please fix this. Until that is fixed I'll give you only 3/5.
Feel free to reply to me if you need additional information like logs or whatever you might need.
Yes, it does. 5/5!This message should only appear on Firefox startup or after changing the Zoom Mode (and only if the setting in about:config is incorrect).
Does unchecking the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' option avoid the problem?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13527728, a há 5 anosThis version 10.5 fix looks like a step backward: Fix: Full/Text Zoom Level and Minimum Font Size were applied to stand-alone image pages.
I liked being able to right click and view an image on it's own separate tab, but now with this "fix" I can no longer zoom the stand-alone image in and out. I'm going back to version 10.4 as this "fix" took away what I mostly use this extension for.
Edit: Thanks for the fix for this in 10.7!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 6140639, a há 5 anosglobal default full-zoom setting works like a champ, while preserving per-site overrides <3
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por sudowtf, a há 5 anosLOVE IT, but having a problem: Do you have to listen to the mousewheel event or can simply store the zoom levels? While using "Enhancer for Youtube", both extensions listen for event and both activate when ctrl-mousewheel over a youtube video.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12944474, a há 5 anosBetter than Nosquint Plus, which sometimes don't work
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Greg_Farber08, a há 5 anosThis add on has been very helpful. Like how easy it is to use.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por mdv921, a há 5 anosUpdating this review after a year. I've recently had to go back to version 13.5 as the latest version of ZP-WE causes a big lag when bringing up websites (I'm using Firefox V 66.0.3). New pages have a blank white page for up to 5 seconds with the v. 13.6. Going back to 13.5 has fixed the problem.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por sleek61, a há 5 anosI have the same problem as the user below. After installing the latest version, the first tab zooms in and out without the RMB held down. Since I have this feature already in Foxy Gestures, I disabled them by turn and can confirm that the problem is definitely coming from Zoom Page WE.
In my case, I simply unchecked that option in Zoom Page WE as I have no use for it.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13930657, a há 5 anosI'm hunched over a laptop, so the ability to automatically zoom text (including e-mails) in FireFox makes this extension pretty essential for me. The developer is also really good at keeping up with support.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por BobbyPhoenix, a há 5 anosPerfect for what I need. Global zoom like NoSquint used to do. This is a much better extension.