Análise por Henning
Avaliado em 5 de 5por Henning, a há 3 meses
I was ready to delete Firefox, and go back to Chrome because of its sub-standard zoom ability. Then I discovered Zoom Page WE, and I'm back to loving Firefox. They sorely need to incorporate the capabilities of this extension into Firefox!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14004268, a há 16 diasThis addon eats up massive memory and crashes firefox.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15978319, a há um mêsThere are a lot of addons that imply a permanently open sidebar - Tree Style Tab (177k users), Simple Tab Groups (64k users), Sidebery (34k users), Tab Stash (21k users) and a bunch of others that are not related to tabs. In your addon, the "fit-to-window" image scaling mode still doesn't take into account the open sidebar. Your addon scales the image really "fit-to-window", but should scale them "fit-to-content-area-visible".
For all these hundreds of thousands of users, your "fit-to-window" mode is meaningless and useless.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por elsidro, a há um mêsDoes absolutely nothing on ff v112.0.1
Do I need to donate or pay for it or something?
2 stars for idea.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13307495, a há 2 mesesZoom page we 19.1 loads pages in 1 take, it takes a few seconds and the text becomes visible, no problem.
Zoom page we 19.2 loads pages in 2 takes, first with 'minimum font size on 0' then right after that the text
becomes visible with the right font size which in my case is 20.
The amount of time is the same in all cases.
It disturbes reading because the text first becomes very small and then normal size.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por ʟ·ɪɴᴀᴅᴀᴩᴛé, a há 2 mesesHello DW-dev,
Your extension is on open-source GPL license.
But where are the Zoom Page WE sources? Can you give us a Github/Gitlab URL please?
Without sources, we can trust it.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Patricek0056, a há 4 mesesWhere is the source code located, please? If it is GNU GPL, then it must have source code.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por wtfs, a há 4 mesesdoes not have link specific zoom, only has domain specific zoom instead
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por FTodd1, a há 5 mesesHighly recommend! Very useful and flexible. You can customize size of page, font or both. Makes website easier to see and use.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por mr. sparkle, a há 5 mesesWorks well and is useful but causes long loading times on sites like youtube. I don't know if it's youtube's fault or the extension's but it can take like 5-7 seconds to load the page. Occasionally it freezes the page or browser and I get the error that Zoom Page WE is causing the page to load slowly and asks me if I want to stop it.
Please find a way to fix this.
Edit: seems like it can cause the above issues when used in combination with Return Youtube Dislike extension but only with certain youtube videos such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XAQNRn638 or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F03gEzdLa2g (which are both music videos coincidentally?)
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Mordino Mordas, a há 9 mesesZoom funktioniert, nur leider flackert dann mein browsergame bei jedem schritt, also unbrauchbar.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12218180, a há um anoThis add-on freezes the browser and crashes the computer if you have a lot of tabs. There should be a warning about this in the description.