- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Nacon, a há 8 mesesIt's way over the top for what it is and the alert are locked away in "pro" plan. The radar page is heavy to load. The customization option are poor.
𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘃 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄: Tim, are you kidding me? The alert shouldn't be locked behind the pro plan. Make it free for all users, not just me. It won't be fair for people that may or may not get killed/harmed in a storm when they couldn't get the alert sooner. There are plenty of others will alert the user for free, no point relying on this one.
I know you're dangling the account upgrade in my face to get me to change my rating. Nice try but no. Work on these issues.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Grumpy, a há 8 mesesThe extension is very good. I had some trouble installing it, but things ironed out. The developer is quick to reply to problems. I would like severe weather alerts to be included in the basic version, but I will probably upgrade to Pro after testing it some more. It is generally easy to use.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Breaker, a há 9 mesesGreat extension for the weather. Out of all the ones I've tried, this one is the best that I've found. It offers support for multiple locations and a dark mode.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por bebert00, a há 9 mesesI love this app. I can glance at current temp on the icon. Click to see a dropdown with current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts. Hover on any for more details. Recently had a small problem and the developer was immediately attentive to help me.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12972968, a há 9 mesesWhen my hard drive crashed and I lost everything I was lost without my Weather Extension until I contacted Tim explained the situation and got my Pro version back. There does seem to be some differences between Tim's software and the NOAA weather out of Tucson but, overall I would be at a loss without Weather Extension Pro. Thanks Tim for some great software.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13472341, a há 10 mesesThe weather app helps me plan my day and week out by using the hour by hour as well all the day-by-day outlook. Easy to figure out at a glance. Weather icons are easy to recognize.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Endicott65, a há 10 mesesDetailed, animated, accurate weather information available at a click. Basic features are free, additional functionality as a reasonably priced lifetime upgrade. My go to weather extension.