- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15044373, a há 5 mesesНедостатки: 1. нужные функции все платные 2. нет русского 3. ну и многое другое. Вместо него поставил дополнение из списка ниже, с 20 плюсами и оно В РАЗЫ лучше этого. все функции бесплатны и ещё и на русском всё.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Laconia, a há 7 mesesSettings for language, wind speed and time format are not saved
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por iolar, a há 10 mesesProbably the best weather extension for Firefox, but it stopped working in my browser about 1,5 years ago. It always shows -7 C, and only after I click extension icon, it shows real temperature. I tryed reinstalling it few times, tryed removing extension data in Firefox profile, but nothing helped =(
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 10 mesesHi please contact me at email@example.com and I will investigate why you are having issues.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por ㅤㅤ, a há um anoUnfortunately, the forecast in this add-on is far away from being accurate. It's a real pity, since the add-on itself is very neat. 😔
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há um anoHi, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the weather accuracy issues.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por amcginn, a há 2 anosThe features seem nice, but you have to pay for a lot of the functionality. Most important to me is that you have to pay to be able to have the extension be accessible. Otherwise, the text is hard to read, depending on your theme.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por leminsc8, a há 2 anoskein helles icon für dunkles browsertheme for free. not usefull...
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Mercy777, a há 3 anosMy radar layer settings are always resetting to default. I'm a Pro user.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 3 anosHey Elfriede,
Sorry, you are not happy with the extension. I wish there was something I can do but location data is needed to retrieve weather information. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13119159, a há 4 anosNeeds options to change the CSS to see the temperature icon better with dark theme. I have seen developer's response to another review mentioning similar issue saying something about "Light Badge" setting. I have no idea what that setting is or where to find it. It doesn't appear to exist in FF. Dark theme is very important to me for eye fatigue. The app itself works very well but I'm giving it only two stars because the only reason I got it for is the temp icon so I wouldn't have to keep opening apps to check the current temp. Thus, sadly, the entire reason I got it for does not work well in dark themes.I want to get this corrected for you. The "Light Badge" setting with turn the icon white and will fix the issue with dark themes. Please send me an email: email@example.com
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13024827, a há 4 anosThere are no options to change location, since the add-on is entirely IP based. The location it gave for me is several miles away on the other side of a ridge, and the weather is considerably different (hotter and dryer) than where I live.
There are "for pay" options that would include weather alerts, which is something most other add-ons offer up front (since they're kind of important).
It doesn't allow other locations to be added, either. It may be a work in progress, but it's not ready for prime time.Thanks for the feedback. You should be able to add a location using the location picker. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to help.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por PERCE-NEIGE, a há 4 anosThe location is not good, and it doesn't let me change it. I would like to customize what is shown also, and the appearance.Hello PERCE-NEIGE, You should be able to change your location. Here is an example on how to set your location: https://timleland.com/weather-extension-faq/
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por andydouble, a há 5 anosLooks nice and seems to provide all the information you want at a glance. HOWEVER, it constantly crashes and throws "unresponsive script" errors in Firefox.
Edit: Wasn't sure how to reply to your comment, Tim, so I'm editing this one. Sorry if it doesn't notify you.
Weather version: 4.2.5
Firefox version: 51.0.1
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 5 anosWhat version of Firefox and version of Weather are you using?